Thread: The Gundam Arcade game (in Japan)

Default The Gundam Arcade game (in Japan)

Seeing as how quite a few people on this board, have been to Japan I thought I'd ask if we have any Gundam/Zaku Pilots for the Kidō Senshi Gundam: Senjō no Kizuna Gundam Arcade game. IMO the most awesome arcade game ever!

Links!
    Wikipedia
    Youtube
    And....

I usually steer clear of arcade games especially ones this expensive as it means less money for toys, but for this game I make an exception.

I have a Zeon Pilot card myself cause monoeyes rock. Not sure what rank I am anymore though I was ranked 8th in my platoon when I left. Favoured mecha are the Hizack, Dom and Gouf. Though I was also getting to grips with the Zaku Sniper when I left Japan.

I haven't investigated anything Gundam since the middle of the Seed series but I will forever be a true fan of the Universal Century timeline. Personally I haven't played this before.

Looks really good. I noticed that there is a series of these machines in Hong Kong - I will have to track some down and give them a go in August.
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy