Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Predators.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Saw it a couple of weeks ago... not bad. I really like the first one, but I just feel that (like the Terminator films) Arnie is such an iconic character in the original, that it ain't the same without him.

It wasn't a bad film, it was just average... predictable, cheesy (but not as much as the original, which was part of the charm) and very much an homage to Predator and Aliens (in fact, some lines were directly 'lifted' from the latter). Royce was pretty good, although I wish they made more of his anti-hero persona.

It was enjoyable, much better than those AVP... um... films!!, but it certainly didn't do for Predator, what Aliens did for Alien.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I liked the second AvP film more than Predators, but apparently I'm in a small minority that liked that film.
    You're not alone; I also liked AVP Requiem more than Predators. The hybrid Predator / Alien was awe........ (wait for it)...... some!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Not the biggest fan, although you gotta admit, most of the concepts were great!

The amount of death (seeing that kid get chest bursted) the weapons the Pred utilise, my Fav scene, when he punches through the street