Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast

Thread: April Acquisitions.

goro is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

ok more....

trans scanning prime, henkei grimlock (which will stay MISB) and legends megatron (all of these thanks to Jaydisc) -

energon starscream (my old one was incomplete) movie stockade for a custom job (have a look at his pose and guess who he will be), silverbolt, optimal optimus (titanium edition), legends soundwave, jetfire and liger, sharkticon and G2/ G1 bruticus, not to forget smokescreen X 2

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Nice Pics Pulse. PM or post your Flickr stream if you're happy to share that too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Thanks Mate!

Here's my Flickr stream = http://www.flickr.com/photos/25114774@N06/
    It's mainly the same photos I've posted here (plus some collection pics I've taken over the past few months which will be slowly going up too). If you've also got a Flickr stream (or anyone else for that matter), I'd be more than happy to be Mates with you on Flickr. Most of my Flickr contacts are TF people so make sure you check out their pics as well.
    Well, I've put up quite a few collection pics over at my Flickr stream (If anyone wants to have a look, that is). Those pics were put up due to some very influential TF people on the Flickr Community.

But as you may well remember from the time when I first took some snaps of my TFs way back when, I'm currently severely impacted by space issues in my room (in that a vast majority of my figures were moved into position, had their photos quickly taken & then packed away again). So you could say these pics don't show off my collection in their best light (that's why I'm kinda reluctant to post 'em here too).

But if you guys & girls want me to post 'em here in my collection thread, just gimme the big Yes-ser-ree & I'll do it.

So far this month, I'll post pictures when I get a chance.

Encore Jazz
    Movie Premium Prime
    Movie Premium Megatron
    Galvatron reissue (purple)
    Movie Blackout (Thanks to Jaydisc)

Thanks TF76

Got my MP Screamer Coronation set from robot kingdom a couple of days ago. I was pleasanlty surprised to find that the cape is not felt, but a more satin like fabric... doesn't look as arts and crafts as I thought it would.

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

Quote Originally Posted by stencilator View Post
    Got my MP Screamer Coronation set from robot kingdom a couple of days ago. I was pleasanlty surprised to find that the cape is not felt, but a more satin like fabric... doesn't look as arts and crafts as I thought it would.
    Their price is also good. How did you find the overall build quality? We should be receiving ours next week.

Quote Originally Posted by goro View Post
    got a fe items in the last couple of weeks.. but havent been able to post em up... so here they are -

got this baby for a future custom

That Omega looks like one I sold to a fellow forum member last year, missing the headmaster arm and missle - if its the same one, then you're in luck, I've found the missing arm for the headmaster. PM your address and I'll send it down to you.

goro is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

ure kidding.. thanks dude.. pm sent!

I've received my Reprolabels!!! but.. .it was missing one :S (Small clear faction logos) ... Wonder what happened there- have tried to get in contact with them about this but haven't gotten a reply. :S Oh well, am planning to get another Lot from them soon ^_^ Great great stuff

Am planning to upgrade that Rachet I have on sale to hopefully attact more attention
    Last edited by lcz128; 17th April 2008 at 04:09 PM.

Got this one from a friend today

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=DSCN2175.jpg

Its missing some bits according to tetsuwan convoy and my eyes

Was it worth is for $36? heres a back view

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=DSCN2176.jpg

Do you guys think i should cut off the head and make a diorama like in Devastation where he is in the lab?

leave him be roller, he's suffered enough no need to add more heheheh. all you need now are some hands ( best of luck with that though )

A box was waiting for me when I arrived today
    it has these babies....

also bought the TF Masterforce DVD though Ive already watched it before on Star Chanel (questionable dubbing as usual heheheh) its so nice and nostalgic..
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]