Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: where did this guy come from!

Default where did this guy come from!

Hey there,

Found one of my old childhood friends was wondering if anyone else has played with him before.

the robot used to turn into some form of bike i think.

I don't think he is TF. Perhaps someone can confirm that?

Er... that's Bob Komorowski....

...okay, maybe not. Definitely not TF, though.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

the 2 blue guys looks like they may have come from Robotech / Mospeada.

does it have a manufacture stamp? if so, what does it say?

looks like those japanese power rangers..but earlier ones

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    I was thinking something along the same line....or something from one of the many lines of mecha based shows of Japanese anime....

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post

does it have a manufacture stamp? if so, what does it say?
    nah no stamp

If my memory serves me well i got it around the same time i got this big red robot that stored cars in in everywhere it also had tracks that you could attach to its hands so the cars could roll down it.

come to think of it can anyone remember owning of seeing one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerstorm View Post
    nah no stamp

If my memory serves me well i got it around the same time i got this big red robot that stored cars in in everywhere it also had tracks that you could attach to its hands so the cars could roll down it.

come to think of it can anyone remember owning of seeing one of them.
    If your referring to the Big Red Robot that stored the Matchbox sized cars then yes, I sure do remember.
    It had a place to store cars in the head, upper and lower arms, chest and waist, upper and lower legs and feet.
    If I remember correctly it could also store cars on/in its back and it had Voltron-esque wings and black tank tread like feet.
    I'm not certain but I think it was made by either Mattel or Matchbox, I wish I had a picture because it was fairly big and looked pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    If your referring to the Big Red Robot that stored the Matchbox sized cars then yes, I sure do remember.
    It had a place to store cars in the head, upper and lower arms, chest and waist, upper and lower legs and feet.
    If I remember correctly it could also store cars on/in its back and it had Voltron-esque wings and black tank tread like feet.
    I'm not certain but I think it was made by either Mattel or Matchbox, I wish I had a picture because it was fairly big and looked pretty cool.
    I wanted one of those so badly as a kid. In fact its probably one of my wants now if I could ever figure out what the official name of the toy is. My visual memory of it is also quite shady.

I always thought the robot was black though. Maybe thats where i've been going wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    I wanted one of those so badly as a kid. In fact its probably one of my wants now if I could ever figure out what the official name of the toy is. My visual memory of it is also quite shady.

I always thought the robot was black though. Maybe that's where I've been going wrong.
    I had one as a child. From memory did it also have some black rubber tubes or hoses connected to some parts on the arms and legs?

In my opinion the style of this big red robot was too different for me to associate it with Hammerstorm's figure above. It looks more like one of the robotic suits from Tekkaman_Blade or Tekno Man
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy