Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: August Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Today's and yesterday's arrivals courtesy of Ebay, Robot Kingdom and Kmart... can you guess what came from where?

Attachment 2190

Classics Starscream
    Walmart exclusive Fracture
    Generations Optimus Prime
    Challenge at Cyberton set (some thoughts: Rodimus' flames on his chest need a tad more contrast, and I'm not thrilled with his exhaust flame now being a solid colour instead of clear. Cyclonus is great and Galvatron is... Galvatron)
    I'm not very familiar with buying figures on web-stores (although I do shopping on eBay and here), what's buying from RobotKingdom like? How do you pay for it? How long does it take for the item to arrive? Was it cheap/expensive? I know I can go look on the site myself but I'd prefer a customer opinion on this matter

G1 Apeface thanks to klystron

Damn you loophole! I was coming in to post an interest in that Apeface in the sales thread but was an hour too late.

It really is a great figure.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    I'm not very familiar with buying figures on web-stores (although I do shopping on eBay and here), what's buying from RobotKingdom like? How do you pay for it? How long does it take for the item to arrive? Was it cheap/expensive? I know I can go look on the site myself but I'd prefer a customer opinion on this matter
    I so far have received just the one package from RK. But shall be receiving more, I find that their prices can be at times way cheaper than other stores and their postage is quite reasonable too. The package i received was well packed, very sturdy and safe. It is very easy to order and they ship fast. They accept pay-pal and credit card as far as i am aware. From my experience so far i would recommend them.

Challenge at Cybertron Set arrived from RK today- missing Galvatron's missile. :/ Of course I only noticed after pulling the inset tray out. I've emailed them with pictures.

I love the box bio though! They build up Cyclonus and Galvatron as terrifying warriors, and then the best thing they can say about Rodimus is that "he's brave". COURAGE!

Also arrived today: Henkei Rodimus, ROTF Sparkcrusher and (ahem, lunchtime) TFA Black Optimus, which looks amazing. I might get a boxed version later and keep the loose one for play.

Yesterday was SE Overkill from Paulbot. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Picked up a Henkei Prowl at my local Japan-anime import store.
    Nice! I wish we had a 'local japan-anime import' store in brisbane that stocked something other than naruto.

I don't normally post in this thread, but these acquisitions were too cool not to share:

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I don't normally post in this thread, but these acquisitions were too cool not to share:

ZOMG! That looks wicked.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post

Is a 'happy birthday' in order?
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    ZOMG! That looks wicked.
    It is awesome - a surprisingly complex yet intuitive transformation for a deluxe toy that looks quite simple, but everything locks into place neatly in vehicle mode. I just noticed that the copyright stamp says 2008 - a written reminder of how long the 'new' animated toys have been delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Is a 'happy birthday' in order?
    It was on Saturday and it was happy, thanks. This is my second Optimus Prime birthday cake - my wife has said she's going to keep making me an Optimus cake every year until she gets a new cake tin. (Unless I want a snowman cake.)

Mmmmmm yummy looking cake. Happy belated Bday then