Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: August Acquisitions

Yeah, I'll be cool when they get here, I was just stoked to get some awesome toys for a decent price. Plus the Original Ultra Optimus Primal Megatron were sweet toys that I never had.

Does anyone know if they're the same size as the Cybertron Optimus Primal and Megs or a bit bigger?

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Big thanks to Heroic Decepticon

where're the rest? heh

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Yeah, I'll be cool when they get here, I was just stoked to get some awesome toys for a decent price. Plus the Original Ultra Optimus Primal Megatron were sweet toys that I never had.

Does anyone know if they're the same size as the Cybertron Optimus Primal and Megs or a bit bigger?

they are about the same as the cybertron ones. Hell I'm after the Primal you bought, so if you don't want it I'll take it off your hands for what you paid

Finally nabbed me War for Cybertron for the PS3, now to borrow a PS3 sometime to play it, maybe not for a while, seeing as Uni is back in full swing.

(and I've already finished the Wii and DS versions)
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Default g1 devastator

nice one jaydisc,

cud u fill me in on details for your g1 colored DEV, available in australia? cost??

thanks
    **G1**
    anything TURBOMASTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    they are about the same as the cybertron ones. Hell I'm after the Primal you bought, so if you don't want it I'll take it off your hands for what you paid
    Well, Now that I think About it they'd be pretty sweet next to Masterpiece Optimus Prime and Megatron. There is a fair few on Ebay, just type in either Telemocha or Beast Wars 10th and you'll find them. It's much harder to find the larger ones I'm after. Anyone know where I can find em?

Got home from the movies tonight to find FOUR packages (and a slightly annoyed wife, ooops )
    It's a bit late for pics but here's what they had:

Universe Hound (for me) and animated Grimlock (for Humtan). Big shout-out to OTCA member Klystron!
    Japanese HOC Metroplex
    G1 Scavenger and G1 Kup (these are in really nice condition; makes me wonder if they are reissues. They are stamped in the 1980s; any way to tell?)
    and a sealed Classics Rodimus wheeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Hursty, I have a spare rifle if you're interested. I could bring it to the fair for you. Let me know.
    If he wants it and can't make the fair, I'll grab it off you to give to him, I usually go for a visit every so often lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    In all honesty Tallestblue, if purely going by pictures?, I think that would be a fairly easy mistake to make.
    I'm sorry to hear of your frustrations, but if you look at it this way: the figures your getting I believe are of a much more show accurate scale than their larger counterparts, so they'll look much better IMO in amongst the rest of the show cast figures, especially if your seeking out the Japanese Telemocha repaints.
    I have the Robot Masters, Telemochas and original Ultra BW leaders, and I disagree. The RM moulds are taller than a Basic, but a tad smaller than a Deluxe. They are nice toys, but in terms of "interactive scale" I much prefer the original Ultra sized leaders. The cartoon effectively made Optimus Primal and Megatron Mega sized really... hence the Transmetal leaders have the most show-like scale IMO. But Ultra is closer to being Mega compared to not-quite-Deluxe size.

But as I said, they are nice toys in their own right and feature more show-like colours and sculpting -- and it's neat how Megatron's tail weapon can be removed to reveal his left hand (the original Ultra toy has no hands).

Transformers Crossovers (Black Suit) Spiderman (Motorbike) - My Armada Grows!
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496