Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: August Acquisitions

got my package from blackoptimus - thanks!

ROTF Voyager Megatron
    Animated Supreme Optimus Prime

TF Shirt and Hoodie Prime
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

picked up Yoda yesterday. I've had a short fiddle with him in shuttle mode, but haven't transformed him yet... he doesn't seem to have a missile launcher or stowage compartment for his lightsabre in shuttle mode. I had a quick glimpse at the instructions (but not too long as I don't want to "spoil" the transformation for myself) and I couldn't see any notes about where to store the lightsabre.

Hopefully I'll have time to transform it today and see if I can find it. Also, there doesn't appear to be any pilot's compartment. I know the newer Crossovers don't have pilots, but they usually have compartments - I guess for use with the pilots from the older SWTFs. Perhaps since we never had a previous Yoda Transformer before, and thus never had a Yoda pilot figurine, they didn't bother including one. Now that I think about it, I don't think the Battle Droid/tank has a pilots compartment either. But the Imperial TIE Bomber has a pilot's compartment despite the fact we've never had an Imperial TIE Fighter pilot figurine (unless Vader wants to fly it ).

Thanks to Icy for these!
    Some thoughts...
    Elite guard Botcon poster - need to have it laminated and framed
    - I still dunno who some of the bots in the pics are though... and I thought Tap out was supposedly a bigger bot before he traded in for his smaller minib ot form after something violently tragic that scarred him psychologically ( can't remember where I read that though)
    G1 Freeway - I only need Chase to complete my second set of Throttlebots
    and Botcon comics, so nice to read a longer TF comics, been really disspointed with IDws format of oodles of pages lost dedicated to "other product promotion" which leaves the comic story part just a few measly pages..

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

i was given a Bumblebee and Optimus from the War for cybertron game yesterday for my birthday. Only opened BB so far, and other than nowhere to store the gun in car mode, he's a cool little bot. he didnt QUITE lock together when transformed, but i think I missed something, so Ill b tryign again soon.

havnt opened Optimus yet.
    i do NOT Play with toys...

But I DO occasionally do scale model assisted simulations in physical fight dynamics.

Apparently the gun can be stored between the leg flaps.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8JvF69rp5k

Teehee, I said legs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Scream Man View Post
    other than nowhere to store the gun in car mode, he's a cool little bot
    It took me little while to figure out where the gun went aswell.

If you look at the picture, In his back there is a tab and on his gun there is a hole that corresponds to it.
    This works in both modes, I just couldn't be bothered to transform him (Such a pain to line up the panels ).
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPenney View Post
    If you look at the picture, In his back there is a tab and on his gun there is a hole that corresponds to it.
    This works in both modes, I just couldn't be bothered to transform him (Such a pain to line up the panels ).
    Heh nice one. I didn't even notice that little spot. And I know how you feel about transforming him. I turned him into a vehicle once, then later on tried to transform him back while drunk. I wouldn't advise the latter part lol.

But aside from that, my dog got hold of the gun anyway, so I no longer have the gun for BB

Sighted and bought at Castle Hill TRU - Masterpiece Grimlock.

Price is $149.99 which I had no problem paying cause I've been waiting on this guy forever.

Here's photographic proof

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Sighted and bought at Castle Hill TRU - Masterpiece Grimlock.

Price is $149.99 which I had no problem paying cause I've been waiting on this guy forever.

Here's photographic proof

*snip*]
    Oh nice, comes with the crown too!

Woohoo! Congrats 5FDP! $150 now that's a better price than what they've been charging for MP grimy at online stores for such a smaller MP fig. Im still waiting for my tax return to come through, but Ill be buying him finally.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]