Thread: Beast Wars Neo

Default Beast Wars Neo

Just going out on a bit of a limb here...
    But does anyone have a Japanese Big Convoy and/or a Lio Convoy that they might be interested in selling?
    I know - I don't fancy my chances either, but I thought I would ask all the same.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

You can get the Korean release of Big Convoy at Robot Kingdom or BBTS for a reasonable price.

It's the same as the Japanese release excepting the box - i got it myself from RK, it's excellent Unfortunately, Lio Convoy isn't as easy!

Yeah, I did find Big Convoy on those sites, but I thought the postage was a bit steep. I think its a fairly decent sized toy/box mind you. Figured I might try here for a second-hand one first.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon

Just letting you know that Lio Convoy is from Beast Wars Second (BWII), not Beast Wars Neo. This may aid you in future searches.

Cheers. You are of course correct. But I doubt thats gonna help me find one.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon

Have you checked out Nexus?

You mean the nexus toy fair?
    Unfortunately I couldnt make to the last one (10 July).
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon

yeah, I'd check out the Nexus Fair if I were you. Hopefully you can make it to the next one. Even if you don't find any toys you want it's a great excuse to hang out with the Perth fans.

Had been searching for both of them for a reasonable price for quite some time, since 2007 I think.

Managed to get MISB Lio Convoy from Japan for $65AUD incl. shipping, from a seemingly Transformer-apathetic Japanese gamer.

Big Convoys are easier to locate, if you're willing to go for the Korean release. Got mine MISB from Korea for $45AUD incl. shipping.

One issue: the top missile won't lock anymore after the first time I fired it; this is mainly due to the locking mechanism that is used for locking and firing both missiles consecutively when you turn a switch on the weapon. Being a long time Beast Wars collector, I consider the plastic to be of a slightly lower grade, very soft plastic to be used for designing projectiles (does not look intentional), though the robot's construction-workmanship is coherent and holds very well. Transforms well.
    Currently have the figure in storage due to home-renovations, so I apologise for not supplying pics for comparison. Not sure if this issue is just due to my luck.