Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers with GPS, BP, and any fragile parts

Those are the pins I mean. As well as that, I noticed there s a stress mark on both arms where the yellow peg connects to the arm. Kind of annoying.

I just checked mine. It's ok - Thankfully.

Mine is the original Classics release, was yours part of the 2 pack or was it like that out of the package?

I think it was the single pack. I can't remember, it was so long ago I think I still have the package for it, just have to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I think it was the single pack. I can't remember, it was so long ago I think I still have the package for it, just have to look for it.
    Yeah I ask to see if there is a manufacturing difference between these two releases. I have no stress marks on mine despite several transformations and even playing around to see if I can match the Protector 'before armor' configuration.

Armarda starscream: stress marks on hands when holding sword
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Has anyone else had any problems with Universe/Classic Rodimus? I was looking at mine the other day and the shoulders where the pins are have caused stress marks to form, even though I have maybe transformed him 3 times in his existence. I'll take some photos later on tonight to show what I mean.
    Yeah, mine does on his right shoulder. Has had a pretty bad stress mark there for as long as I can remember.

Default fragile figures...

these are a few fragile figures with issues;

-G1 kickback-yellow insect/robot ears-Bp/fragile parts

-G1 megatron-shoulder joint sometimes has brittle plastic where the shoulder socket screws into the arm(silver)

G1 jetfire-red arm weapons have Bp clips,beware some try to sell these parts with broken clips as "mint"(ebay o/s)
    -jetfire has BP around plastic/metal shoulder joints(where the jet folds in half to make back and chest)due to incorrect movement
    -jetfire is prone to stress marks on the black antennae on the robot's head due to incorrect movement.

G1 soundwave and blaster prone to broken cassette eject button/latch/door(not the case w/mine!)

hope this helps!

ROTF Scalpel aka tha doc. Ball joint casing for legs (pick any of the many you like) is easy to crack didn't even get mine out of the packaging before "Smashie Smashie"

@ tjparkside - You sure these are common issues and not just problems arising from these toys being 25 years old and being handled extensively?

I know some people have troubles with Soundwaves chest compartment but I'm sure this is just from overuse. I've never noticed these issues with my Megatron or Kickback...
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]