Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Transformers with GPS, BP, and any fragile parts

Aside from the usual Beast Wars Neo Randy that also broke on me upon taking it out of the package, Longrack also has brittle red plastic with the spring mechanism shattering the red plastic in its claw arm over time.
    It shot out the claw and knocked another BW Neo toy in my shelf.
    Another reminder that these are just toys... ain't built to last

This is the photo of the Choro-Q Hot Rodimus, showing the chunk of brittle plastic that was punched through the inside of the toy - the tab under the wings should have popped out of the dimple in the maroon panel, but instead, it ripped out the surrounding plastic. A little later, I found the tiny tab, which had broken off in the process.

It will never by transformed again, due to the fragile sounds to the creaking of the plastic.

BIB is the way to go for that bot, griff!
    Surprised that the rubber wheels still remain intact!

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    G1 toys still stand tall and proud... If you don't include the Japanese bots like Black Zarak that is
    Ironic given that some of the biggest offenders of GPS are G1 toys

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet, but TR Wolfwire / Weirdwolf cockpit joint is very fragile. The yellow plastic is under stress and too skinny out of the box. It will most likely break if the cockpit is opened too often, but the soft pink plastic will keep the piece attached at the pin so annoying but not world ending.

Quote Originally Posted by plakstift View Post
    Surprised this hasn't been posted yet, but TR Wolfwire / Weirdwolf cockpit joint is very fragile. The yellow plastic is under stress and too skinny out of the box. It will most likely break if the cockpit is opened too often, but the soft pink plastic will keep the piece attached at the pin so annoying but not world ending.

I bought a Takara Weirdwolf off someone recently, yea it already had it happen and seller hadn't realises until someone pointed it out. I still grabbed it from him as it didn't bother me too much. Was gonna attempt to transform him, but the part had mostly disintergrated so I stopped

Now, I was playing with my Mp Starscream, Hasbro first release. Went to transform him, and noticed the plastic around the pins to flip the wings were cracked. So again back to robot mode where he shall remain

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by plakstift View Post
    That's rather concerning seeing that it's a new toy