Thread: REAL Botcon Comic Previews up

Default REAL Botcon Comic Previews up

http://botcon.com/

Looks great. Don's awesome but it really makes me wonder why he'd do artwork here but retire from IDW. IDW must have really drained his enthusiasm to do TFs.

I could be wrong but getting him to draw no-name BWs characters most of his time hardly classifies as what the top artist in the TFverse wants to do. Especially when you give it to the mediocrity of guys like Roche and Su. Nothng against either or them but they're not just at Don's level.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    http://botcon.com/

Looks great. Don's awesome but it really makes me wonder why he'd do artwork here but retire from IDW. IDW must have really drained his enthusiasm to do TFs.

I could be wrong but getting him to draw no-name BWs characters most of his time hardly classifies as what the top artist in the TFverse wants to do. Especially when you give it to the mediocrity of guys like Roche and Su. Nothng against either or them but they're not just at Don's level.
    I like the premise of this new comic even if the 'Evil Universe' concept has been over done way too much in Sci-Fi in general.

However I am a little sad that they didn't go through with the April Fool's comics. It was cheesy and full of Ham but it was real fun. I would love a full comic like that as it would be fun.

It does indeed look very nice, but I still prefer the G2 stylings of the Joke preview, it was just a refreshing change.

I'm interested to read the rest of the comic now, and it may even make me want some of the shattered glass figures. (bugger)
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Sadly I doubt this will be cooler than the awesome "Shattered expectaions" april fools comic. I wan't my Jibba Jabber Jazz!

I think the April Fools joke has backfired. I agree that the G2 style was a nice change from Dreamwave/IDW's stuff.

I'm happy to see some new Don art.

But could the characters introduced on the third page of this preview be one of attendee exclusives? If so... I want!

Nice Star Trek reference.

I would love an evil Rodimus.

anyone know if we can get it at comic shops like that Classics comic last year[?]

i looks really good, i wonder how many diffreent tf comics are going to reuse the loopy space bridge takes us to an alternate universe pattern?

in startrek they have at least 2 other methods of getting to the evil universe

im just saying