Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Digibash Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    If anyone would be so inclined, I wonder how Animated Blitzwing would look like in Overlord's colours (that way they'd be able to have Overlord's jet and tank modes).
    A Blitzwing repaint might look something like this. I forget exactly how Blitzwing transforms. It gives you an idea.

With apologises to Hursticon for my very rough colouring over his photos (but they were good shots of Blitzwing).

Silverbolt repaint would be my choice, Blitzwing's tank mode, and general design, is too Animated.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    A Blitzwing repaint might look something like this. I forget exactly how Blitzwing transforms. It gives you an idea.

With apologises to Hursticon for my very rough colouring over his photos (but they were good shots of Blitzwing).

Silverbolt repaint would be my choice, Blitzwing's tank mode, and general design, is too Animated.
    The concept is sound just don't like Blitzwing's mold for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    No apologies necessary Paulbot, I appreciate your compliments on my photos.

I think, if there was ever an Animated: Overlord head sculpt done, this might be ok... I don't think any of the Animated figures would really work as a Classicsverse figures though myself ; an Overlord in the Animated aesthetic serving as that universe's Overlord could definitely work though.

Thinking of repainting legion Wheeljack - the black windscreen strikes me as a bit "heavy".

Coolgardie WA, but Townsville (the last 15 years)

that blitzwing repaint reminds me of my powermaster whatsit, with that twin powermaster whatsit, which combines to form that bigger jet whatsit...

dreadwind n co. ... yep.

Fall of Cybertron Ransack
    As much as I've been disappointed by the FoC Kickback toy, I must admit that this is one awesome digibash, and I would totally buy this repaint if Hasbro ever did it.

We all know that G2 had a lot of awful repaints of G1 toys. But it's widely accepted that G2 Sideswipe was one of the few repaints who actually didn't look terrible, and what's more, his colours were basically his G1 colours in reverse.

So what might other G1 toys look like if they were similarly colour reversed? Here's my attempt at Optimus Prime...

The Buzzworthy Bumblebee line will have a ROTB Scorponok figure, also a TRU exclusive in Japan

I looked at that toy and thought it would be the perfect base for the first new Pincher toy since the original.