Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 414192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: TFClub unofficial Devastator Scavenger component first pic

Maybe we should organise a group buy for Maketoys for different states to save on shipping? Could have done it on TFC's as well but too late now I guess?

I'm planning on doing a bulk buy of a few things at the same time. Can't see too many Tasmanians being up for the Giant! :-P

Another eventuality for the TFC figure will no doubt be another third party doing more G1-styled heads for all the figures...

those are really nice custom paint jobs.

just got my scrapper and hook today and devastator is looking pretty good as good as a gestalt can be with only half its limbs. looking forward to completing this expensive beast in 2012 and the new g1 visor looks sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by maxirod View Post
    Phenomenally good paintwork. Still not any G1 Constructicons I recognise

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    looking forward to completing this expensive beast in 2012 and the new g1 visor looks sweet.
    Ooo got any links or photos to this new G1 visor look? Doubt it'll change my mind (mainly because of the price ) but keen to see what it looks like anyway

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Ooo got any links or photos to this new G1 visor look? Doubt it'll change my mind (mainly because of the price ) but keen to see what it looks like anyway

I was uhm-ing and ah-ing as to which I want- MakeToys or TFC Toys... and decided to go with both...

Jay: Sorry to hear about your QC issues - that's poo - I think mine's the 2nd release so no issues with him...

That said, the rachet point for my Scrapper (when in combined mode) was completely useless.. Plastic tolerance-wise I lucked out in the opposite direction. That said, some 'ingenious' tinkering later and I don't think I'll ever have a problem with it again (I fixed it with a ... bulldog clip ... haha)

That said, when it comes down to it I got impatient waiting for Maketoys' Devy - but am glad I got this too - individual modes are OK, not great, and the heads really just could use some ball-joint action as the bots aren't as bad as I thought they'd be - just that they can't emote as well as the Maketoys ones without better articulated head/necks

I have to say they feel bloody sturdy though. Looks and feels great combined. My make-shift combined mode is NOT sturdy though :b

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

The last component mixmaster ships tomorrow apparently! i've ordered and will post pictures once i get it - probably next week if all goes well.