Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 71722232425262728 LastLast

Thread: TFClub unofficial Devastator Scavenger component first pic

Quote Originally Posted by mentok27 View Post
    I think dinobots are the clear "next" desirable subgroup(even though they don't combine) then maybe omega supreme
    If you wish hard enough it may just come true

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnus View Post
    If you wish hard enough it may just come true
    Whoever makes Classics Dinobots would be our Hero

Do you guys know something I dont????? that would be awesome!!

Dinobots - Hell yeah!

Ordered all 6 of mine the day Robotkingdom announced that Madblender was in. Checked and all were marked In Stock. Checked a couple of days ago only to be told that they are waiting for Heavylabour to come in. April.

From the pics posted by members here and other sites, Hercules looks absolutely brilliant and while the price tag is quite steep I am happy to have acquired this figure. The scale is quite decent and will look great in the display.

It sounds like most of you who have purchased this one are very happy with it also, just reinforces that I've made the right decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Congratulations man. From what I've seen, the Not-Mixmaster looks to be a really fun figure with a whole heap of modular weapons and such and I think the actual Alt mode might be articulated at the 'hitch', that's my suggestion anyway - Him or Heavy Labor/Longhaul.
    Thanks yeah he does look good. But I like the Longhaul idea. That way I can slowly put them together Guess in the end does not matter much. In time I will have all six.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    Dinobots - Hell yeah!

Ordered all 6 of mine the day Robotkingdom announced that Madblender was in. Checked and all were marked In Stock. Checked a couple of days ago only to be told that they are waiting for Heavylabour to come in. April.

From the pics posted by members here and other sites, Hercules looks absolutely brilliant and while the price tag is quite steep I am happy to have acquired this figure. The scale is quite decent and will look great in the display.

It sounds like most of you who have purchased this one are very happy with it also, just reinforces that I've made the right decision.
    i have to wait until april too...
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

and everyone is going to hate the upgrade kit

which includes
    -new head + face
    -battle damaged visor
    -shoulder connectors
    -g1 forearms
    -new g1 gun.

coming out in may.

basically, everything is there to give devastator the more g1 look but it also fixes some problems with the initial release which is the elbows. they were limited by the design and so could not fully bend and the shoulders weren't great either for the same reason but also bonecrusher looked terrible in 'arm' mode - his head was visible.

but yeah as an early adopter, i'm quite angered by this and would expect this to be free for everyone who has already bought the entire set as I do still believe it was overpriced.

why are you angry? you would of seen pictures of Hercules before hand.
    and arent they doing this upgrade set to please the fans that want a more G1 look.
    At the moment Hercules is a self contained unit but now he wont be.

The shoulder extensions are there to give extra room for the treads to be up on the shoulders so the movement will probably not be any better than before.
    The forearms are just for the G1 look and nothing else and the rest is just to give people options they didnt actually have to make this add on pack. Thats just my view

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    why are you angry? you would of seen pictures of Hercules before hand.
    and arent they doing this upgrade set to please the fans that want a more G1 look.
    At the moment Hercules is a self contained unit but now he wont be.

The shoulder extensions are there to give extra room for the treads to be up on the shoulders so the movement will probably not be any better than before.
    The forearms are just for the G1 look and nothing else and the rest is just to give people options they didnt actually have to make this add on pack. Thats just my view
    true, but it feels like they deliberately planned for this and withheld it from the original release.

it reminds me a lot of the current state of video games where a game is no longer complete and is broken down into tiny pieces and sold off bit by bit.

From RK. Dr Wu Rage face. I prefer this face to the upgrade. The only other thing I would change is a purple barrel for mad blender
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime