Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your Favourite Weapon!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The Decepticons' Ultimate Weapon deserves a mention.
    oh that... a universal remote without batteries
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Long range - MP Skywarp Sidearm Cannons. Though they don't fire projectiles, they have such an awesome sleek design that oozes badassery and deadliness.

Short range - ROTF Leader Optimus Prime Dual Blades. Primey's so hardcore he prefers doing a John Woo with swords instead of guns!

BW Break's Ass cannon

Ranged Weapon: Big Convoy's Big Cannon. Just too ridiculous for me not to love it. Virtually too big to hold; the fold out handle; 2 missiles with a rotary firing mechanism (instead of plain old push-button-clips); all those alt mode panels; and a whopping great big mammoth trunk hanging off the back! Plus it can be used in beast mode and is able to blow-up small planets. Simply awesome.
    Is there another TF weapon that is such an integral part of the figure's alt mode?
    Special mention: Megatron's Fusion cannon. Iconic.

Melee Weapon: Magnaboss' sword; Drift's twin short swords; Optimus Primal's dual swords.
    Special mention: TFA Prowl for having such unique and cool weapons.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I don't remember Mirage being an exceptional pugilist in G1.
    I dont claim to be HALF the expert u are, and i havent watched G1 in years, but isnt there something early on where Mirage shows how badass he is, and one of the otehr autobots asks him why the pacifist is such a good fighter? I gorget his response, but Im sure I remember that. hes ona walkway or bridge or something and flips onto it knocking some decepticon flying...
    i do NOT Play with toys...

But I DO occasionally do scale model assisted simulations in physical fight dynamics.

More Than Meets the Eye part 2, the battle in Sherman Dam. Mirage kicked some major ass in the cartoons, especially the MTMTE 3-parter and Traitor!.

In the Sherman Dam battle Mirage attacked Thundercracker and Skywarp, who easily overpowered him and threw him off a bridge. Mirage managed to hang on while Cliffjumper came to fight the 'Cons who overpowered him and pinned him to the floor. Mirage then swung back up and used the element of surprise to kick Thundercracker and Skywarp. In "Traitor" Mirage did join other Autobots in fighting against the Decepticons after the cerebro shell was removed - he was alright in that fight, but didn't strike me as being particularly exceptional. <shrug>

Ah well ther eu go then. Like i said, it's been awhile since I saw it
    i do NOT Play with toys...

But I DO occasionally do scale model assisted simulations in physical fight dynamics.