Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'Ello Darlings! Champagne for All!

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    Hursticon you bet me to it, so I shall just welcome
    You can most certainly use/say it Tabias, 'tis the Universal Greeting after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon
    'tis the Universal Greeting after all.
    the Universal Greeting is more like "Bar Weep Grah-nah wheep nini bong" -- whereas "Bar Weep Gwar Nar Weep nini bong" means "My hovercraft is full of eels."

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    the Universal Greeting is more like "Bar Weep Grah-nah wheep nini bong" -- whereas "Bar Weep Gwar Nar Weep nini bong" means "My hovercraft is full of eels."
    Haha!, I stand corrected good sir! - My hovercraft is full of eels? lol.

Bar Weep Grah-nah Wheep Nini Bong! Paul

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    here you go then

For a moment I though those were the 'Unicron' Energon Cubes. Did you make those yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    welcome dude! hope you enjoy your stay
    It's been pretty enjoyable so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Oh yeah!, Sonic is "The Fastest Thing Alive!"
    Ahh, classic SatAM. Back in the day when fans did NOT complain about anything (and everything) whenever they had a chance. They were just grateful to have a series.

I'm glad there are a few who still call him Robotnik, Eggman just sounds completely ridiculous! and I hope in the upcoming Sonic 4HD: Episode 1, he is called Robotnik.
    If it helps, Robotnik and Eggman are two entirely different characters in the Archie series.
    The original Robotnik (same history as SatAM Julian, right down to the name) controlled the planet until his (masterminded by Snively) death in #50.
    In an alternate reality, another Robotnik cheated death and underwent the Roboticization process himself to defeat Sonic. After failing to conquer the 'Prime' universe, "Robo-Robotnik" was rebuilt and finally killed off his version of Sonic (now an adult and married to Sally). Learning that his 'Prime' counterpart had died, "Robo" returned to said Mobius and began to regain control over the Robians (Mobian victims of the Roboticizer) with a menagerie of satellite bases. When Sonic and Co. took a shuttle up and destroyed his work, "Robo" transferred his personality into a new body (his current design), becoming Eggman.
    In recent battles, the Roboticization process was reversed, turning him and Snively back into organics. Determined to exterminate the object of his hatred, Eggman (once an insult until he turned it into a title) finally was driven to the point of insanity, but slowly regained his marbles.

Haha!, I stand corrected good sir! - My hovercraft is full of eels? lol.

Bar Weep Grah-nah Wheep Nini Bong! Paul
    Thank you. And I guarantee you won't be dragged off to prison and await your sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Agnew View Post
    Ahh, classic SatAM. Back in the day when fans did NOT complain about anything (and everything) whenever they had a chance. They were just grateful to have a series.
    Oh man, you understand exactly how I feel about a lot of cartoons/franchises and why I can't stand people who just don't understand how lucky they are to have anything.

If it helps, Robotnik and Eggman are two entirely different characters in the Archie series.
    The original Robotnik (same history as SatAM Julian, right down to the name) controlled the planet until his (masterminded by Snively) death in #50.
    In an alternate reality, another Robotnik cheated death and underwent the Roboticization process himself to defeat Sonic. After failing to conquer the 'Prime' universe, "Robo-Robotnik" was rebuilt and finally killed off his version of Sonic (now an adult and married to Sally). Learning that his 'Prime' counterpart had died, "Robo" returned to said Mobius and began to regain control over the Robians (Mobian victims of the Roboticizer) with a menagerie of satellite bases. When Sonic and Co. took a shuttle up and destroyed his work, "Robo" transferred his personality into a new body (his current design), becoming Eggman.
    In recent battles, the Roboticization process was reversed, turning him and Snively back into organics. Determined to exterminate the object of his hatred, Eggman (once an insult until he turned it into a title) finally was driven to the point of insanity, but slowly regained his marbles.
    Dude, I've never read a Sonic Comic before - so you can understand why it is such a relief for me to find out that they are two separate characters!

R.I.P. Dr. Robotnik - Your giant robot visage will never be forgotten (Sonic The Hedgehog 2).

Thank you. And I guarantee you won't be dragged off to prison and await your sentence.
    Sweet, I'm pretty sure I would've got an "Innocent" verdict though...

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon
    Sweet, I'm pretty sure I would've got an "Innocent" verdict though...
    *feeds you to Sharkticons*

nah these were the energy cubes sold in 12 packs before at BBTS, there was a 64 cube pack as well, but for some reason the company stopped producing em even though they keep getting sold out almost immediately as they put them up for sale. I was planning of getting at least a thousand cubes ( almost 1 cube per figure I have, almost as the collection is more than a thousand now) but since they keep getting sold out I have to settle with less than 150 . Good for display these cubes, catches the light making em look like they glow.

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

welcome

Alright, I promise to reply to everyone within the next 24 hours, as the past month has been (and still is) non-stop work. Thanks for your patience.