Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11212627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: September Acquisitions

All these people getting Unicron, where's mine dammit lol

Got myself a TakTom Animated Rodimus
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

5FDP: does the box have a flap that opens up to reveal a window? Cos I don't think anyone's posted any pics of that if it exists.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    5FDP: does the box have a flap that opens up to reveal a window? Cos I don't think anyone's posted any pics of that if it exists.
    Unfortunately not Goki. This is the one thing that I would have liked since I am displaying mine in the box. Also, the box is smaller than the Armada / Energon versions if anyone would care to know.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

G1 Turbomaster Scorch arrived this arvo. Very happy to finally have one in the collection as he's not easy to find at a decent price with his gun!

If I could complete the Turbomaster collection by finding a Thunderclash at Nexus that would be udderly sensational.

Just picked these up from fatbot.

I just love the Hard Hero statues. Would be great if I can find the Hard Hero Op Prime and Shockwave statues too

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Just picked these up from fatbot.

I just love the Hard Hero statues. Would be great if I can find the Hard Hero Op Prime and Shockwave statues too
    Very nice! My bro bought me Hard Hero Prime for my 18th birthday, he's great so I hope you find one. Only problem was that our new kitten at the time took a shining to his antennas and mid-chew knocked him off his perch! Prime being Prime though, he faired okay after the fall and the damage was pretty minor considering (one of the antennas snapped off). Luckily dad's a dab hand at the old DIY so he managed to fix him up so you can hardly tell!

It never rains, it pours...
    Orders from the past month all arrived on the same day, of course, ticking off the missus but sending me and the kids into raptures.

From Paulbot: classics Smokescreen and carded Longview (thanks!)

From Popculturepooka: movie Wreckage, energon Sharkticon, robot masters Starscream and Mirage, and energon Grimlock and swoop (thanks!)

From ebay: crystal henkei/classics Optimus and Rodimus (I thought I had missed out on this for good when Robot Kingdom sold out, but I saw this on ebay with an option for an offer, so I offered about RK's price... and it was accepted!)

and from target today: Breacher (mighty fiddly transformation for a scout - vehicle mode is great. and even better, target's toy sale was still on so it was 20% off the price! )

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Received 2010 Unicron today. No pics cause I'm pretty sure you all know what the box looks like by now I will however be posting updated collection pics in the next couple of days as I have finished arranging both of my cabinets.
    We dont care if we all know what the box looks like. POST the pics heeheheh

you did mention it was smaller than the armada/energon, mebbe it's in planet mode inside... but then again you wont be opening this one ei?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    We dont care if we all know what the box looks like. POST the pics heeheheh

you did mention it was smaller than the armada/energon, mebbe it's in planet mode inside... but then again you wont be opening this one ei?
    Calm down, calm down I will be posting pics, most likely tomorrow which will include all new photos of my collection. It will be my last major update for quite a while as I have semi-retired from collecting (my pre-ordered Predaking will be my next and last acquisition for this year).

It definitely does come packaged in bot mode from the photos / reviews I have seen. And yes, I won't be opening him either... he's sleeping
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]