Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What (repro) stickers can do to your TF figures

Default What (repro) stickers can do to your TF figures

Hi guys, as promised...here's some pics of Classic Trailbreaker to start off with. I'll also be attempting to paint his weapon, lower arms and lower legs all silver just to match the G1 look :P guess should have painted them before applying the stickers so will see how this goes

* accidental scratch on the RHS number plate

As its rather late tonight or early in the morning, pics of other classic figures will be posted up later. meantime...have fun!!!!

One thing that does get me is scale. I'm more inclined to call him Movie Trailbreaker for that reason. His truck mode is so much bigger than Prime's and that just doesn't make sense to me.

I am a massive fan of Reprolabels, i plan on doing a massive buy from there someday.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    One thing that does get me is scale. I'm more inclined to call him Movie Trailbreaker for that reason. His truck mode is so much bigger than Prime's and that just doesn't make sense to me.
    yeah..it doesn't make sense, he's the same size as ultra magnus, optimus prime and jetfire...and puny little rodimus prime is now just standing infront of him... probably should make him Movie Trailbreaker

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    I'll display him in bot mode only so to me he'll definitely be Classics Trailbreaker. He's just a big dude is all.

I'm not a fan of stickers. But this is very nice.

Here's the BEFORE (left) and AFTER (right) for Classic Rodimus Prime (Hot Rod)

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Excellent Iceman!

That's another one I'm going to do!

You sold me on Rodimus/Hot Rod upgrade too. Those pics look much better than in the Reprolabels website.

Here comes pics of Classic Mirage (not sure if this is appealing but well....) Enjoy