Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Encore#11 Skywarp & Thundercracker. Encore#12 Metroplex

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Awesome news! I'd love to see Trypticon too...

Looks like the game has changed... Takara can/will release KO figures... I wonder if this means they could do Dinobots, Constructicons and Reflector!

i just got freakin metroplex missing a heap of accessories, im tellin ya man the whole fing worlds against me

Thundercracker i will probably get, he will be $50ish at Empire toys hopefully

I heard that e-Hobby have never reissued any of their exclusives, does anyone here know if this is true?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Yeah pretty much. They are meant to be limited exclusives after all. I've never heard of any limited exclusive figures (convention, online, magazine, mail order etc) ever being reissued. Although a Time Warrior reissue would be really keen!

This is most awesome news indeed! My Thundercracker is fine, but I need a new Skywarp and a new Metroplex wouldn't hurt either. I totally agree that an e-Hobby Metrotitan would rock!

Pulse: there's little point in trying to talk to TakaraTOMY here as I doubt they read this board.
    Here is their customer support site. There's a button underneath the privacy agreement to click on to proceed which takes you to an online feedback form that you can fill out. Alternatively you can contact them on +81-3-5650-1031 (Tokyo branch) or +81-6-6395-1031 (Osaka branch) during business times (JST).
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 8th April 2008 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    i just got freakin metroplex missing a heap of accessories, im tellin ya man the whole fing worlds against me

Thundercracker i will probably get, he will be $50ish at Empire toys hopefully
    sorry

dont worry though, leave the one you got now in city mode for all your smaller tfs, and get this one as well - my G1 metro is 99.947% complete, but im looking good on getting this as well...

George
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

I am also in a bit of a dilema. About a year ago I bought a complete but loose Metroplex. It was in C9 conditions and its the one with Rubber wheels and Chrome.

Em I justified to buy a whole new one?? I already preordered an encore Omega when I already have a loose vintage one in excellent condition, I don't want to do the same with Metroplex.

I am also unsure if I should get the seekers or not. I have the Hasbro reissue of Skywarp and Cracker with the modified missiles. All that I need to do to make them 'good' is buy the loose missiles on ebay...So I don't know.

Sell your Hasblo reissues and get the Encores!!

Excellent news, been waiting for Skywarp to arrive since 2001 when the eHobby exclusives came out. Thought that the Encore line was a perfect place for them to show up.

While I dont have much love for Metroplex -- I will get, as I love Scamper!

i waiting on a hasbro reissue skywarp in the mail ah well back on ebay it goes

oh well least i dont have to chase down thundercracker missiles anymore

Bring On Trypiticon & Scorponok i say

I am also in a bit of a dilema. About a year ago I bought a complete but loose Metroplex. It was in C9 conditions and its the one with Rubber wheels and Chrome.

Em I justified to buy a whole new one?? I already preordered an encore Omega when I already have a loose vintage one in excellent condition, I don't want to do the same with Metroplex.

I am also unsure if I should get the seekers or not. I have the Hasbro reissue of Skywarp and Cracker with the modified missiles. All that I need to do to make them 'good' is buy the loose missiles on ebay...So I don't know.
    If I could get a minty original then that would be my preference. But you have to pay for a quality piece and ebay is hit and miss sometimes. Comparing vintage to reissues I've noticed that the moulding is softer (softer edges and lines) probably due to how old the moulds are, and the plastic looks inferior. Plus questionable QC in the current factories makes for an IMO inferior product.

With that all said though I'll still go for more encores because it's a just a lot easier to get a nice display piece without having to pay a fortune.