Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Encore#11 Skywarp & Thundercracker. Encore#12 Metroplex

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Awesome news! I'd love to see Trypticon too...

Looks like the game has changed... Takara can/will release KO figures... I wonder if this means they could do Dinobots, Constructicons and Reflector!

Me too, I'd really like a scorpy though.

And yes, I want to see combiner sets as well. I'll be the first in line for menasor and piranacon.
    ________
    Mflb
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I am also in a bit of a dilema. About a year ago I bought a complete but loose Metroplex. It was in C9 conditions and its the one with Rubber wheels and Chrome.

Em I justified to buy a whole new one?? I already preordered an encore Omega when I already have a loose vintage one in excellent condition, I don't want to do the same with Metroplex.

I am also unsure if I should get the seekers or not. I have the Hasbro reissue of Skywarp and Cracker with the modified missiles. All that I need to do to make them 'good' is buy the loose missiles on ebay...So I don't know.
    If you can afford it, I say you should. With the bases, i think they're priceless to have doubles or even triples of. It lets you display them in many molds or in Metroplexes case, city build.

With the Seekers, I reckon no. Unless you want to support the Encore line (which is the only reason I will be grabbing them. I doubt I'll even open them)

benben2142 Guest

OMG encore Overlord reissue and Grand max reissue look www. YOUAREALLFOOLZ.com

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    OMG encore Overlord reissue and Grand max reissue look www. YOUAREALLFOOLZ.com
    Is that supposed to be funny?

Id take any news from a site called "youarearefoolz" with a large grain of salt.

There has been a party in my pants and Metroplex is invited!! HACHAAAA! Will the wallet pain ever stop?!?!?!? God I hope not.

Bankruptcy here I come baby!

Man this reissue stuff is getting really exciting, if they do Trypticon i WILL be getting another one. Even though mine is in perfect condition and looks new.

Am bloody looking forward to the encore metroplex- I remember back when I was 5-6 when a school mate of mine brought his metroplex to school! It was the coolest thing!!! I only had some micro masters back then...which I left IN his metroplex and hence lost... >_>;

Either way - It's one that I've longed to have...
    and I pray for a Fort Max Encore- NEED IT!!!

benben: the idea of April Fool's is that you're meant to prank people on the morning of April 1. In fact, doing it after that time means that you are the April Fool. (-_-) That's why I admitted that the Encore Grimlock thread was a joke well before midday on April 1.

*deep.sigh*

I must admit, as much as the encore line fills very little part of my collection (actually none, I don't care how much you all hate me for it, G1 toys just aren't that good. Might get a Prime but that'd be it), Metroplex gets me kinda giddy.

If it's a good price, I'm all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos
    actually none, I don't care how much you all hate me for it, G1 toys just aren't that good. Might get a Prime but that'd be it)
    I completely agree. Compared to contemporary Transformers, G1 Transformers are brittle unarticulated crapbricks. But for those of us who grew up with G1, it's all about nostalgia.

...you turbo-revvin' young punk!