Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perfect Effect PX-02 KINGBAT VS NINJA Pack

surprising new images

LoL i've ordered this set from RK already and teabat looks really good! now i have to hunt down a springer vs ratbat misb (can anyone help out?)

Got this today and was i surprised! The quality of the two is much improved over Not-R/F but i do still agree with most people that the prices are a little too high.

Teabat is best in Trident mode followed by Jet mode. I don't like Teabat mode - the wings are terrible and have no articulation.

Rosanna is the successor to Shadow Warrior.

SW flaws in my opinion were
    -the cannons didnt clip on very well.
    -the back of the figure was not smooth and so could hurt your fingers when transforming. (i have soft skin :x)
    -legs sometimes didnt clip in very well.
    -the worst was the handgun which acted as a 4mm? peg for other transformers to hold them in weapon mode - for me that never stayed in and because the weapon mode was top heavy, would always fall off.

I'm happy to say they fixed all these problems with Rosanna and even happier to say that Not-Eject/Rewind will be using the same mold.

I'm very happy with this purchase (besides the price) and recommend getting this if you're a fan of rosanna or on sale if at all possible. otherwise just wait for eject and rewind, and reflector!

oh and teabat if you want megatron to have some tea

Megatron: Teabat my loyal minion. Fetch me tea. Earl grey. Hot.