Thread: Release of new Harry Potter sets?

Default Release of new Harry Potter sets?

Howdy all.

Quick question. Does anyone know roughly when the new Harry Potter sets are due to come out? I came across Hogwarts Castle online yesterday and was overcome by a 'It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine' moment.

Cheers

Lego.co.uk will ship out pre-orders on Oct. 1

Cant find any info on the aussie release in a quick search, sorry.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Isnt there like 2 versions of Hogwarts that came out? sorry just curious coz I thought 2 different designs before waaaay back when at a Myer's branch...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Cheers Trunkise.

This is the one I'm talking about here, liege. New set for Deathly Hallows. They have a US date but no UK, and was unable to track one down.

Should be in shops on 15th October for about 200.

Forgive my Lego-collecting ignorance, but I've been reading everywhere that the Diagon Alley set is an 'exclusive', but I cannot find anything that says where it is exclusive to. Is it a Lego Shop exclusive that can only be bought online?

Some of the lego exclusive do get released at a retailer at some time, it depends on how successful the sets where online then they go to the retailer, the death star was at Kmart for $600.

I did read however that the diagon alley set was limited to around 100,000 units world wide.

I read somewhere that it will only be released in the U.S around Jan 2011 and so it might take some time to get to OZ. But I'm sure it will come to OZ as well probably to Myer or David Jones as Myer recently received the new exclusive "Emerald Night" Train Set as well.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

I don't know if the Hogwarts Castle set was released, but I saw some new HP LEGO sets in K-Mart (Parramatta store, to be specific).

Perhaps check your local K-Mart?