Page 32 of 100 FirstFirst ... 122227282930313233343536374252 ... LastLast

Thread: Animated Toy Sightings!

Voyager Prime available at Kmart Chermside!

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Finally... EVERY one of the Kmarts/Targets/Big Ws I went to today had all the Animated figures except Leaders!

Target Blacktown has LOTS of Animated carded figures (Waves 1 and 2) and the Leader 2 pack. Can't remember if they had any Voyagers.

But the trick is this - they're NOT in the toy section! They're shelved in Electrical Appliances! I only noticed because my wife was browsing there yesterday... otherwise I would've completely missed it! There's also lots of Deluxe Star Wars Transformers there too. Also, none of these Transformers have any price tags on the shelves. I didn't try to scan any of them to see if they're on the database. Quite strange!

The actual action figure aisle in the toy section only has movie Transformers.

I wonder if Hasbro are aware of this...

They are probably getting ready for the toy sale. It's like Big W stores at the moment that seem to have toys everywhere. I was in a Target on the weekend that had a big Lego section no where near the rest of the toys.

I'm still waiting for my local Target to unbox the cases of Lego Batman Tumbler...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I'm still waiting for my local Target to unbox the cases of Lego Batman Tumbler...
    Me too. I'm not interested in any of the other Batman sets but the Tumbler looks awesome. I think it's supposed to have a RRP of about $80? So hopefully we'll get at least 20% off in the sale - $64 is a reasonable price!

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZbossimus

This guy just put up some Animated. He's in Melbourne so if u pick up ur basically paying RRP for figures that probably aren't due to late August or September. Me? I'm learning patience. Well, sorta.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

The only Animated Toys in Liverpool are in TRU, they have heaps of Voyager Class Bulkheads and one or two Voyager Class Cybertron Mode Megatron(s), I can't remember whether they have any Animated Deluxe Class or not.

If anyone is interested, I think I've found a good deal on an Animated Voyager Class Blitzwing on eBay, here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Transformer-A...QQcmdZViewItem

It's a buy now item, which costs AU $24.99, and AU $17 for registered shipping from HK.

I really want to get this item, but I've been quite reluctant because the item is not due for release until September, so I'm sorta afraid this item might be a fake? I don't know, what do you guys think? On the topic of fake toys, are there many fake Transformers toys being sold on eBay or am I just being overly paranoid?

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Prime View Post
    The only Animated Toys in Liverpool are in TRU, they have heaps of Voyager Class Bulkheads and one or two Voyager Class Cybertron Mode Megatron(s), I can't remember whether they have any Animated Deluxe Class or not.

If anyone is interested, I think I've found a good deal on an Animated Voyager Class Blitzwing on eBay, here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Transformer-A...QQcmdZViewItem

It's a buy now item, which costs AU $24.99, and AU $17 for registered shipping from HK.

I really want to get this item, but I've been quite reluctant because the item is not due for release until September, so I'm sorta afraid this item might be a fake? I don't know, what do you guys think? On the topic of fake toys, are there many fake Transformers toys being sold on eBay or am I just being overly paranoid?
    Nope, nope, it's a legit alright. But better to wait for retail. the Animated toys aren't flying off the shelves as quick as the TFM stuff did last year. And I don't think that's likely to change. They're moving faster than say Cybertron but most places have enough around.

Plus, waiting means you can reallocate that money to something else instead in the meantime.

(or save, but I'm pretty terrible at that)
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection