Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC King Greyskull

Kup is correct. Once you have made an order with MattyCollector prior, it saves all your information under your login and when you make another order with that login, it brings up all your previous saved info.

I haven't made an order yet

I went through the ordering process and aborted in the last minute just before making payment but went far enough in the process to create my account.

Now I have a Mattycollector account ready for my first purchase which will hopefully give me some advantage when the battle begins.

I hate to say it but no, there is no advantage. In fact, it could be worse. I once made an order for Skeletor and put down 2 figs (one for me and one for a mate in Singapore) and went to the 'confirm' page and by then, the two had been sold out. Thank goodness for the reissue.

But yeah, if you don't know by now, Digital Rivers have a crap server so be prepared to be frustrated but don't give up. Just hang in there... and don't click on the refresh button, no matter what happens!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    I hate to say it but no, there is no advantage. In fact, it could be worse. I once made an order for Skeletor and put down 2 figs (one for me and one for a mate in Singapore) and went to the 'confirm' page and by then, the two had been sold out. Thank goodness for the reissue.

But yeah, if you don't know by now, Digital Rivers have a crap server so be prepared to be frustrated but don't give up. Just hang in there... and don't click on the refresh button, no matter what happens!!!
    Thanks for the advise but I do think that not having to enter my personal and shipping details during the actual buy will save me some time and increase my chances. However given how this works, you are right, there is absolutely no guarantee that one can score a figure as I hear that they sell out within the first 20 minutes of release.

I reckon we should team-up on this. I'll order two and so should you. And if I succeed, and if you don't make it in time, I'll sell the extra to you. And you can do the same for me. How about that? I mean, if you are talking about King Greyskull of course.

I reckon we should team-up on this. I'll order two and so should you. And if I succeed, and if you don't make it in time, I'll sell the extra to you. And you can do the same for me. How about that? I mean, if you are talking about King Greyskull of course.
    Yea I was considering getting doubles just in case but what if we both succeed and end up with four? Would anyone locally want the extras?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    what if we both succeed and end up with four?
    Ebay?

Ebay?
    I have never sold anything on Ebay but I guess someone somewhere in AU would want a King Grayskull at a reasonable none ebay price. It's worth the risk and missing out would be more expensive.

Agreed. So we order two per person to help each other out?

Agreed. So we order two per person to help each other out?
    Yeah I'll aim for 2. Hopefully there are no restrictions as what's stopping a scalper from getting 10.

In the event that we both manage to get 2 figures each. We'll just have to sell the 2nd off to someone unless any one of us decides to keep the double.