Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC King Greyskull

Awesome preview of this fig here

I personally prefer the colors of the original release but this still looks very good and overall there are considerable improvements such as the eyes.

The day of battle is almost upon us!

I just got my Mattycollector E-mail announcing the time King Grayskull, Grizzlor, the weapons pack and Peter Venkman will go on sale.

It's 15/11/10 at 9am PST which by my calculations is 16th of November at 4am Sydney time. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Yep there's a Mad Monday sale,with re-releases of Battlecat,heman,skeletor as well as Ghostbuster 12inch and a few other 6inch Ghostbusters and other Dc universe figures,The problem being waking up at 3am to get online only to have these figures taken out of your cart when you go to pay for them.This really sucks and mainly is the reason that I like to tell Mattel to Go F&^k themselves.I try everytime and the same thing happens they say they care but the couldnt give a rats,Poor customer service.Oh Mattel!!!!

Oh no King Grayskulls been smoking weed again like the original release of heman??? The redness of the eyes LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Awesome preview of this fig here

Quote Originally Posted by Ryathalas View Post
    Yep there's a Mad Monday sale,with re-releases of Battlecat,heman,skeletor as well as Ghostbuster 12inch and a few other 6inch Ghostbusters and other Dc universe figures,The problem being waking up at 3am to get online only to have these figures taken out of your cart when you go to pay for them.This really sucks and mainly is the reason that I like to tell Mattel to Go F&^k themselves.I try everytime and the same thing happens they say they care but the couldnt give a rats,Poor customer service.Oh Mattel!!!!
    What? I know those figures are being re-released but where are you getting the information that is happening this Monday?

I think he means a Monday, not this Monday.. .Monday November 29th at 9 AM PT to be exact!

I think he means a Monday, not this Monday.. .Monday November 29th at 9 AM PT to be exact!
    Yea sorry this is the one

Ah you mean Cyber Monday.

So Battle Cat, Skeletor and He-Man are being re-released on this date?

Correct! Those MOTUC items plus others are all listed on the Matty Collector news page now - they were doing a slow reveal.