Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC King Greyskull

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm also gonna try and brave this website for the He-Man reissue at the end of the month. Kup, are you sure it wasn't just your browser that saved some details? For me, it only saved my billing, not shipping address, so i went to FAQ > My Address Information and saved another one, to easily select during checkout. Also from FAQ, you can click My Payment Information and save your card details, leaving only the security code to enter during checkout.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    I'm also gonna try and brave this website for the He-Man reissue at the end of the month. Kup, are you sure it wasn't just your browser that saved some details? For me, it only saved my billing, not shipping address, so i went to FAQ > My Address Information and saved another one, to easily select during checkout. Also from FAQ, you can click My Payment Information and save your card details, leaving only the security code to enter during checkout.
    I have tested this and it has certainly saved my shipping address information, name, DOB and other details.

The form populates the moment I login so I am all set.

Kup is correct. Once you have made an order with MattyCollector prior, it saves all your information under your login and when you make another order with that login, it brings up all your previous saved info.

I haven't made an order yet

I went through the ordering process and aborted in the last minute just before making payment but went far enough in the process to create my account.

Now I have a Mattycollector account ready for my first purchase which will hopefully give me some advantage when the battle begins.

I hate to say it but no, there is no advantage. In fact, it could be worse. I once made an order for Skeletor and put down 2 figs (one for me and one for a mate in Singapore) and went to the 'confirm' page and by then, the two had been sold out. Thank goodness for the reissue.

But yeah, if you don't know by now, Digital Rivers have a crap server so be prepared to be frustrated but don't give up. Just hang in there... and don't click on the refresh button, no matter what happens!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    I hate to say it but no, there is no advantage. In fact, it could be worse. I once made an order for Skeletor and put down 2 figs (one for me and one for a mate in Singapore) and went to the 'confirm' page and by then, the two had been sold out. Thank goodness for the reissue.

But yeah, if you don't know by now, Digital Rivers have a crap server so be prepared to be frustrated but don't give up. Just hang in there... and don't click on the refresh button, no matter what happens!!!
    Thanks for the advise but I do think that not having to enter my personal and shipping details during the actual buy will save me some time and increase my chances. However given how this works, you are right, there is absolutely no guarantee that one can score a figure as I hear that they sell out within the first 20 minutes of release.

I reckon we should team-up on this. I'll order two and so should you. And if I succeed, and if you don't make it in time, I'll sell the extra to you. And you can do the same for me. How about that? I mean, if you are talking about King Greyskull of course.

Yep there's a Mad Monday sale,with re-releases of Battlecat,heman,skeletor as well as Ghostbuster 12inch and a few other 6inch Ghostbusters and other Dc universe figures,The problem being waking up at 3am to get online only to have these figures taken out of your cart when you go to pay for them.This really sucks and mainly is the reason that I like to tell Mattel to Go F&^k themselves.I try everytime and the same thing happens they say they care but the couldnt give a rats,Poor customer service.Oh Mattel!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryathalas View Post
    Yep there's a Mad Monday sale,with re-releases of Battlecat,heman,skeletor as well as Ghostbuster 12inch and a few other 6inch Ghostbusters and other Dc universe figures,The problem being waking up at 3am to get online only to have these figures taken out of your cart when you go to pay for them.This really sucks and mainly is the reason that I like to tell Mattel to Go F&^k themselves.I try everytime and the same thing happens they say they care but the couldnt give a rats,Poor customer service.Oh Mattel!!!!
    What? I know those figures are being re-released but where are you getting the information that is happening this Monday?

I think he means a Monday, not this Monday.. .Monday November 29th at 9 AM PT to be exact!