Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: October Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    I worried about yellowing of the plastic... but then I figured the toys themselves are already yellow...

Thanks for the note about melting tyres. I might get some sort of sun shade to cover the dash when parking under the sun.
    I can attest to the melting tyres... I had a Cliffjumper keychain reissue which I left inside my glove compartment during summer and all the tyres melted!

Yellow will still fade btw. So after a while the yellow might end up looking like the yellow on this punch buggy...

And plastic melts too. dirge had a clear WARS Spychanger which he had on the dashboard of his old car... and that thing ended up melting (much to dirge's amusement ).

That's bad, I have Silverstreak Alternator on my dashboard Melts even in the glove compartment? I need to take my TF with me when I leave the car then.

Congrats, Kyle.
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

-Picture requested by Autocon-

Foam around all the sides and newspaper to cushion the insides.

What I bought

Takara Transformers Animated - Optimus Prime & Rodimus Clear Version
    -Love the crystal which makes me want to get henkei rodimus in crystal too but I dont like that mold of optimus...
    -Animated Optimus is pretty simple but looks really good. Rodimus is terrible to pose. I really dont like the limited articulation of his shoulders and elbows and his legs are just annoying. His robot mode does look really good though and reminds me of marvels hawkeye, but annoyed his arm cant reach around his chest.

Hasbro Transformers ROTF Master of Metallikato - Whirl Vs. Bludgeon Box Set
    -I like bludgeon the most of this set. a really good mold and redeco of Wreckage. Whirl has the same issues with transforming the cockpit. Looking forward to headrobots upgrade set.

Transformers Music Label Black Soundwave (SoundBlaster) MP3 Player
    After reading people's thoughts on what the best 'Classics Soundwave' is, decided to finally get this. i really like the design but this definately does not feel like a toy as it seems too fragile. I really like to play with my Transformers

TFC EX-002B Shadow Rollar
    Horrible build quality. Rollar is just super floppy and his wheels are too big and just get in the way of everything. the legs on the one i have keep falling off from slight play.

I will take photos when I can find my camera as i've been using a phone camera for a while now :/

[QUOTE=kaiden;197831]

Robot Kingdom packaging?????

You should of seen how my Effects Shadow Warrior was packaged..I think you could have run it over with a car and it still would not of suffered damage. Thats how well packaged it was.

HFTD Breacher from Target Hurstville C\O Dirge
    Generations Red Alert - Parra David Jones
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

stupid post office not having correct sized packaging

Just got Jetpack Bumblebee and Wingblade Optimus Prime from HLJ today. WBOP is also my 1100th TF!
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    And plastic melts too. dirge had a clear WARS Spychanger which he had on the dashboard of his old car... and that thing ended up melting (much to dirge's amusement ).
    Nah, he didn't melt - the shoulders loosened though, as the plastic broke down in the joints.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Gen Red Alert from DJs (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Sorry 5FDP, I don't have those issues you need. My G1 UK collection stopped at #297 - by that stage they were just reprinting US issues anyway. Good luck finding those posters you need.