Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: October Acquisitions

Strike Mission Sideswipe and Lockdown

I'll get around to taking more photos tonight. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    'HFTD' Terradive from Kmart
    I prefer to call him DHTF Terradive standing for 'Damn Hard to Find'. Glad to hear he's showing up in places other than Target, there's still hope of finding one yet!

Finally found Headstrong's gun stand/Predaking left foot. It was the only one I could never find on Ebay, which stopped me from getting all the other bits I need for Predaking.

Now that I have it, the floodgates have opened (BTW if anyone has Predaking fists or right foot for sale, let me know! )

I've been busy. Haven't kept up with my posts. My September/October acquisitions

Generations Megatron
    AA Tomahawk
    AA Terradive
    PCC Leadfoot
    PCC Sledge
    PCC Icepick

Good times.

AA Terradive and AA Tomahawk yesterday at TRU, price matched to Big W's catalogue , only one more to go this year...
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    I prefer to call him DHTF Terradive standing for 'Damn Hard to Find'. Glad to hear he's showing up in places other than Target, there's still hope of finding one yet!
    I was a Parramatta today and there are Terradives, lots and lots of them, at TRU, KMart and Target. Saw 1 lone Generations Drift for $30, but cbf-ed to get it at that price.

Some acquisitions...

All the Hard Hero busts from fatbot (thanks mate for dropping them at Town Hall and often times helping me to cart them to my apartment!)
    All G1 boxes from gamblor916 (thanks man!)
    All the MOTU NECA statues from Sharky (thanks mate for dropping them into the city)
    Darkmount Straxus courtesy of fatbot who helped my purchase it (none to be found in the city stores)
    Silent Bob MOSC exclusive figure (signed by Kevin Smith) was a farewell gift from fatbot (you the man!)

I'm looking out for Hard Hero bust Optimus Prime and Hot Rod if anyone has them. Looking for Hard Hero statue of Bombshell too. Cheers!
    Last edited by heroic_decepticon; 4th October 2010 at 06:36 PM. Reason: links

These just arrived from HLJ (Which is weird because it's a public holiday here )

Takara Animated Rodimus (now I'll need to get the mail away black repaint )
    Wing Blade Optimus Prime
    Jetpack Bumblebee
    Transformers animated Chronicles
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    I was a Parramatta today and there are Terradives, lots and lots of them, at TRU, KMart and Target. Saw 1 lone Generations Drift for $30, but cbf-ed to get it at that price.
    Music to my ears!! I'll check out my local Kmart & Target on Thursday late night shoppin.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Some acquisitions...

*snip*
    All G1 boxes from gamblor916 (thanks man!)
    *snip*
    I am soooo insanely jealous HD. You have no idea how long I have been looking for a box for my Sideswipe And you didn't even mention you had one gamblor *sniff*
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I am soooo insanely jealous HD. You have no idea how long I have been looking for a box for my Sideswipe And you didn't even mention you had one gamblor *sniff*
    Sorry dude, it just came up in a conversation that HD was after G1 boxes.