Thread: Transformer Silver Coins

Default Transformer Silver Coins

Anyone collect these Transformer Silver Coins by Macquire Mint? I just wonder do they increase value or not, not just for Transformer Collectors, but to the silver coins collectors.

http://www.macquariemint.com/index.h...129_AQ130.html

I've got the Optimus Prime one. My wife bought it for me for Xmas a couple of years ago. From memory they were about 100 bucks from the Perth Mint.

No idea if they will increase in value over time... I do know that they are valid currency.

Jamie was selling one at the last Parra Fair and was asking around the same price.

If you're interested, you could always check with 1AZRAEL1 as he speaks to Jamie regularly.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I have a pair of them, not sure if they increase in value but it seems some people are selling them on eBay for $120 to $150 each Buy It Now or $250 a set when I just did a search.

Sometimes you can pick them up on eBay for less than the original $97.50 release price by Perth Mint. Not sure if this is good or not if you are wanting them to increase in value

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I'd rather buy a few ounces of silver. Man I'm kicking myself for not buying a kilo of it post crash when it was like $14/ounce.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------