Thread: Ultimate Deluxe BB

Default Ultimate Deluxe BB

I posted this at tfw2005 and thought I would share it here.

I present the ultimate Deluxe BB, fully transformable, runs of pure energon for 3 hours, 8 Leds, 6 mods and can plug into a base for unlimited energy.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radico...deluxe-bb.html

Nice work Draksprime!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Thanks Guys, I will be working on Optimus Leader class next after I finish up some commissions.

I can't figure out which deluxe figure it is.... It's Battle Blade Bumblebee, isn't it?

Also, do you mind me asking what mods you've made, aside from the LEDs? I'm rather curious, because (^^;; aside from wanting to mod 'Bee myself) that is one damned fine figure there and I wanna know how you did it. x3

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I can't figure out which deluxe figure it is.... It's Battle Blade Bumblebee, isn't it?

Also, do you mind me asking what mods you've made, aside from the LEDs? I'm rather curious, because (^^;; aside from wanting to mod 'Bee myself) that is one damned fine figure there and I wanna know how you did it. x3
    Yep its BBB. In terms of mods there's 6 in total plus the LED work, if you go to TFW and search for Savio Prime its pretty much most the same mods, mini wings, hood seperation, collars, etc. It did take much longer than expected and you need at least 2 BBB for the mini wings part but will be well worth it.

I've got 2 requests to make the same BBB for TFW members so I will be buying up any BBB i find so hopefully you have one as there might be a shortage

Cheers

Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Draksprime View Post
    Yep its BBB. In terms of mods there's 6 in total plus the LED work, if you go to TFW and search for Savio Prime its pretty much most the same mods, mini wings, hood seperation, collars, etc. It did take much longer than expected and you need at least 2 BBB for the mini wings part but will be well worth it.

I've got 2 requests to make the same BBB for TFW members so I will be buying up any BBB i find so hopefully you have one as there might be a shortage

Cheers
    Cool! Thank you~

And I don't think I have to worry too much about you snapping up all the BBBs. I'm sure a few will pop up somewhere, if not there's always the interweebs. XD