Thread: Toy Story

Default Toy Story

I am so addicted right now with these little critters!

Toy Story Buddy figures!

Im also making an appeal to you all fellow OTCA'ers if you can help me purchase the last few figures I need - some are in 2 packs.

2-packs
    Jessie and Bullseye
    Ken and Barbie
    Chatter telephone and Woody
    Buttercup and Woody
    Sparks and Buzz

Single figure pack
    Rex
    Alien - need 1 more but the more the merrier

Ive roamed Parramatta and Blacktown Westfields just so I can get these figures - all in one day.... missed out on Rex, Jessie and Bullseye single figure pack coz I dilly dallied in purchasing them this last few days from Big W... sigh. Tomorrow Ill be buying off Bookworm, Big baby and possibly a 2-pack Bullseye while they're still available... this is what happens when there's no TFs to buy lately
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

lol i think i dilly dallied on these ones too dre! il keep an eye out for you and yes if i could turn back time id buy them all too but i decided to get the toy story collection series bad move for me. Only advantage is that i have more playability on them.