Size/class - Basic figure mega tank
    New/remould/redeco - New
    Wave -
    Released here - when beast wars was cool
    Approximate Retail Price - $?
    Approximate Size -
    Allegiance - Maximal
    Alt-mode - squid figure, octo tank and cycle/hover craft
    Main Features/Gimmicks - squirts water, eyes roll in circles, tentacles can move from rear handles/grabbing attack, cycle hover craft can fit inside head of tank, white squid can pilot cycle and tank
    Main Colours - blue/white with purple figure. tank red. cream black cycle. both vihecles come with transparent aqua highlights
    Main Accessories - bomarang figure, tank w/ squirt gun, cycle w/ six missiles

good colour although it doesnt match the white blue of white clawjaw. but overall good colours. Its cool and something different i find with a major big accessory that can be used by a bws. maybe the red is so u can use it with clawjaw will do comparason pics later. the tank can move all six little legs and the big two front ones are controlled by levers at the back. move forward n side to side. head swivels right around. no wheels or anything coz its meant to crawl i suppose Cycle has opening conopy of bike, wheels go around, fires 2 missiles cant see weapon storage, white cj can fit inside. the cycle fits on the tank with white cj. wcj can not fit inside once folded up but the bike can. Fills the head in more with less gaps. the red works well with transparent turqoise and cream detailing. U would get some enjoyment out of it and it makes it a little more interesting. It is fiddilly to place wcj in the cycle

rating: 9/10

...(;--) the name of the toy is Ikard, and the tank is called Takotank.

Retail price = 4500JPY ($56)

I'm not particularly interested in this toy. For $56 you're mostly paying for the Takotank. While Ikard is a nice looking repaint of Scuba... it's still just a repaint of a 750JPY ($9.30) Basic figure. So I dunno if I'd pay $45 for Takotank. And this is based on the original retail prices - I have no idea what the aftermarket prices are like for these toys are. I suppose if I came across one for cheap enough I might consider getting it (I'd get almost anything if it were cheap enough )... but I certainly wouldn't go out of my way or pay a premium price for it.

I have seen this toy for myself IRL and IMO unless the Ikard repaint or Takotank particularly appeals to you, Scuba or Claw Jaw would be a cheaper option.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Retail price = 4500JPY ($56)
    OMG I can't believe you just said the retail price is only $56, I think Autocon paid heaps more than that.

Thanks for the info Gok - let's see what Autocon has to say about this - I'm pretty sure for the other 2 bases the seller wasn't gonna let them go for cheap

Oops, I overstated the retail price. This toy's RRP is 3980JPY ($49.36).

Scanned from the catalogue:

4500JPY ($56) appears to be the inflated after-market price (reference). But as far as the retail price is, it's 3980JPY or $49.36.

I remembered when I was in Japan near the end of BWII and when the first stock of BW Neo was coming out, this fig was on sale... which made me get him. And a lot of other BW II stuff... even when I had the American versions. LOL

But Goki is right though, you are mostly paying for the tank and I really like it. Though the arms can be a problem playwise (you guys play with your toys right?) its still a nice piece.

Any chance of some out-of-box pics, Autocon? I'm not a huge fan of BW but that Takotank looks brill.

You can see out of box pics here.

I voted only if cheap but looking at the pictures in that link are fairly impressive. I give it more credit then i did originally.

i suppose if u really hate it u can make fun of the name, TackyTank hahaa and so forth....

I prefer my tako in yaki heheheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]