Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9192425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Basketball Thread!

I feel Howard is overrated, yes he is a premier centre in the league but that's not saying much.

His offensive moves are limited even under the tutelage of Hakeem, but most grating of all is his inexplicable capacity to brain fart and give away countless technicals at the most critical times in a game or get himself tossed. It's a category that he's led year after year.

He's able to dish out the elbows but can't take it back and ends up getting T'd up when he retaliates.

I'd be more worried if Harden was out for a long spell or the season than if Howard was lost to the Rockets.

Howards time is passed, his peak was at Orlando.

Surprising Rondo fitting in well with the Kings, lets see if he spits the dummy if they make the playoffs hehe

GO BLAZERS!!! Was on a flight home today and when I got off the plane I saw they smoked the Grizzlies today on the second night of a back to back! Watched the game tonight, man Lillard and McCollum are torching opponents at the moment. They are the second best scoring duo in the league right now, behind KD and Westbrook.

Also, how bad are the Grizzlies right now? Got smoked by 50 by the Warriors then lose to the Blazers. They really lack shooting.

Epic 4Q collapse by the Blazers today. I don't think I can stomach watching the replay tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    GO BLAZERS!!! Was on a flight home today and when I got off the plane I saw they smoked the Grizzlies today on the second night of a back to back! Watched the game tonight, man Lillard and McCollum are torching opponents at the moment. They are the second best scoring duo in the league right now, behind KD and Westbrook.

Also, how bad are the Grizzlies right now? Got smoked by 50 by the Warriors then lose to the Blazers. They really lack shooting.
    Yeah the Grizzlies lack of outside shooting doesn't keep defences honest on Z-Bo or Gasol so they get double or triple teamed a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailer Park Ninja View Post
    Yeah the Grizzlies lack of outside shooting doesn't keep defences honest on Z-Bo or Gasol so they get double or triple teamed a lot.
    They have panic traded for Super Mario Chalmers. He's not going to fix their season. I can't believe they gave up Beno Udrih, he always kills the Blazers.

Beno's a FA after the season. I guess they thought they couldn't offer him the right $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Beno's a FA after the season. I guess they thought they couldn't offer him the right $$$.
    He's a cheap vet so I doubt that would have been the issue. Chalmers is also a FA at the end of this season I believe. I just think they were looking for more 3pt shooting to improve spacing. Udrih is a killer in the mid range but not as good further out.

Lamarcus Aldridge's first return visit to Portland today. Will be interesting to see the reception from the crowd. He was a great player but after saying he wanted to be the best Blazer ever and then leaving 12 months later you have to imagine it will be luke warm at best. I would give him a polite clap, no more no less.

Steph Curry puts up ridiculous video game numbers, he is fun to watch.
    Today against Minnesota, Steph was on arcade mode setting in NBA2K16.

Today against Minnesota, Steph was on arcade mode setting in NBA2K16.
    This guy is more unguardable at the momeng than anyone since Jordan.