Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1525303132333435

Thread: Basketball Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    The whole NBL jersey debacle is a sham to get the CEO’s sons company some cash at the expense of good jerseys that might be worth the ridiculous price tag they go for. No wonder the NBL is a small time league that will struggle to succeed while the focus is on making money for the top end instead of growing he game and development of players.
    Wow! I hope the quality is good and is affordable. It is very much a conflict of interest.

RIP CITY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    RIP CITY!!!!!
    Should get at least six games in, glad to see Portland through. Should be a very entertaining series with Golden State back to being a team instead of a Durant supplier for the immediate future!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Should get at least six games in, glad to see Portland through. Should be a very entertaining series with Golden State back to being a team instead of a Durant supplier for the immediate future!
    Yeh we are massive underdogs but we play better when the experts write us off. Just unbelievable to get this far, I remember thinking when Nurkic broke his leg that our season was over. Hopefully we can push it to at least six games.

How about the Kawhi buzzer beater? I was watching it at home, just incredible! We got two amazing game 7s in one day.

You have no idea how badly i want GS to lose! In my eyes Durant is not a world champion yet. He needs to win without GS to get to championship status. Everyone is just running to GS to get a ring... (cough Durant/Cousins cough) i have nil respect for that!

Gutted by the news of Kobe and his daughter's death. Always loved the competitor in him.

He actually won an Oscar for Dear Basketball.

"Always demand more of yourself, always push yourself beyond what your expectations are. Demand more, love the hate. MAMBA OUT!"