Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Legends 2-Packs

Default Marvel Legends 2-Packs

THought I'd ask if anyone had sighted the Marvel Legends 2-packs yet?

- Black Widow/Winter Soldier
    - Deadpool/Warpath
    - Valkyrie/Hulk

Probably a longshot I know, even if we ever get them here -_-

have not seen anything yet, but then with the way they have been handling marvel based toys around here i wouldnt be suprised if we dont get them...

i have just about given up collecting marvel stuff...its to hard. lol
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

HAHA almost at that poit also.

Seems DC have no problem with stock, their Universe lines always seems better stocked than marvel.

Is it Hasbro do you think? Toybiz Marvel always seemed to arrive on time etc

i dont know, it could be hasbro, but then all the other hasbro items are always fully stocked.

how long did it take to get new universe figures... i dont even think any of the later iron man 2 figures have made it to aus shores either... and marvel crossovers... forget it..

with out a movie it doesnt seem to sell well... hell even with a movie it doesnt seem to sell
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Yeah go figure!

I was hoping with the release of the Iron Man 2 dvd we would see whiplash, war machine and some drones, but nothing.

I believe someone said they'd seen the Fury of Combat 3-pack, but none of my TRU had them, and obvioulsy no point in asking the staff.

Hahahahah thats it, even with a movie, zip, zilch, zero!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Yeah go figure!

I was hoping with the release of the Iron Man 2 dvd we would see whiplash, war machine and some drones, but nothing.

I believe someone said they'd seen the Fury of Combat 3-pack, but none of my TRU had them, and obvioulsy no point in asking the staff.

Hahahahah thats it, even with a movie, zip, zilch, zero!!!
    i picked up the fury of combat pack (was probably me who said i saw it too lol) the drones are average in it... i guess i really wanted the fury figure.. there are still plenty around locally to they dont seem to be selling to fast..

but i too wanted whiplash warmachine and even the hulkbuster armor....i might have to end up importing them i think... but once again i am getting to a point where i cannot be bothered hnting them
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Chatswood toys r us, NSW
    LOL it was you!

Yeah Ive decided this will honestly be my last weekend of hunting for 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    i picked up the fury of combat pack (was probably me who said i saw it too lol) the drones are average in it... i guess i really wanted the fury figure.. there are still plenty around locally to they dont seem to be selling to fast..

but i too wanted whiplash warmachine and even the hulkbuster armor....i might have to end up importing them i think... but once again i am getting to a point where i cannot be bothered hnting them
    try moorepark toys r us they had at least 6 today

oh GOD DAMMIT!

was in sydney for Parklife a couple weeks back, almost hit that mall too

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Is it Hasbro do you think? Toybiz Marvel always seemed to arrive on time etc
    I think it's a combo of retailers and Hasbro. Stores don't seem to be selling because they see themselves as losing out with heaps of slow moving stock. Hasbro and their willingness to overstock early waves of lines doesn't help either.

All I know for certain is that apparently Hasbro NZ (and I presume AUS too) is offering retailers Marvel Universe wave 8, yet no stores are stocking it. It's not exactly relevant to the ML situation but they're definitely trying. All they can do is offer stores incentives, but if there's no interest there's no interest.