Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Kup's MOTU Gallery

  1. #1
    Join Date
    28th Dec 2007
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    14,754

    Default Kup's MOTU Gallery

    Here is my ongoing Masters of the Universe Collection:


















  2. #2
    Join Date
    28th Dec 2007
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    14,754

    Default

    Keldor



    The Duel with Randor



    The Defeat



    The vial



    The Costly Error



    The acid



    Skeletor

    Last edited by kup; 25th October 2010 at 12:43 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    28th Dec 2007
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    14,754

    Default

    The Snake Men

    King Hiss





    Now I need to get the rest of the Snake men but they are freaking expensive and hard to get!
    Last edited by kup; 24th October 2010 at 01:34 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    28th Dec 2007
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    14,754

    Default

    He-Man ambushed by Skeletor




  5. #5
    Join Date
    24th Nov 2009
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    I've never really followed MOTU post 1980's... so, Keldor is actually Skeletor after an accident playing with some acid huh? I don't recall this being explained in the HB cartoons. Keldor is kinda like Drift then

    BTW, awesome collection Kup!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]



  6. #6
    Join Date
    28th Dec 2007
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    14,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I've never really followed MOTU post 1980's... so, Keldor is actually Skeletor after an accident playing with some acid huh? I don't recall this being explained in the HB cartoons. Keldor is kinda like Drift then
    Keldor is actually from the 80s. He was part of a story in post filmation comics depicting the origins of Skeletor. The 2003 cartoon expanded upon the same basic concept.

    Here, watch this so you understand the reference that I am making.

    Keldor is nothing like Drift. Keldor is the origin of Skeletor so they are one and the same not some randomly made up and forced upon 'Poochie the dog' character

    BTW, awesome collection Kup!
    Thanks!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    2nd Jan 2008
    Location
    Quakers Hill
    Posts
    11,179

    Default

    You wont have to worry much about the snake men for the 200x series figures kup, there's only Kobra Khan and "the General" = Rattlor (as he was called in the 80's), Tongue Lashor, Squeeze and all the rest of the snake men that "had" a figure in the original series only have Statues in the 200x series - sadly..... wouldv'e been awesome if they had official moving figures.

    King Randor there is a statue is he? If you still want to get the snakemen statues - they had them before at the Parramatta Phantom zone ( went on sale a few months ago) but am not sure if they still do.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    28th Dec 2007
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    14,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    You wont have to worry much about the snake men for the 200x series figures kup, there's only Kobra Khan and "the General" = Rattlor (as he was called in the 80's), Tongue Lashor, Squeeze and all the rest of the snake men that "had" a figure in the original series only have Statues in the 200x series - sadly..... wouldv'e been awesome if they had official moving figures.

    King Randor there is a statue is he? If you still want to get the snakemen statues - they had them before at the Parramatta Phantom zone ( went on sale a few months ago) but am not sure if they still do.
    Yeah, the Stactions is what makes them difficult as it drives the shipping up due to weight and have high risk of damage if not in their original packaging.

    I will try to get General Rattlor and Cobra Khan but they are pricey compared to other figures. I am also after an Evil-Lyn and Sorceress so she can go with the castle.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    2nd Jan 2008
    Location
    Quakers Hill
    Posts
    11,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Yeah, the Stactions is what makes them difficult as it drives the shipping up due to weight and have high risk of damage if not in their original packaging.

    I will try to get General Rattlor and Cobra Khan but they are pricey compared to other figures. I am also after an Evil-Lyn and Sorceress so she can go with the castle.
    Evil-Lyn has a figure, the sorceress is only issued as a statue in the 200x series so good luck with her.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

  10. #10
    Join Date
    2nd Jun 2010
    Location
    Camden
    Posts
    2,975

    Default

    Kup, i love the motu stuff.. i too really liked the 200x stuff but i did not have the room or would never have the room to display them the way they deserve to be i am glad to see the figures went to a great home.




    Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Evil-Lyn has a figure, the sorceress is only issued as a statue in the 200x series so good luck with her.
    i have a sorceress staction for sale (in a set)
    UP UP CRONULLA

    Follow Me on Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

    Spike on Twiter - @84Spike
    for all my Sightings and stuff

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •