Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast

Thread: November Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    strangely, the 3 were sold as a set for HKD$700. It was HKD$650 a few weeks back but i thought i should wait. Sadly, the price went up in the interim.
    Maybe HD should become our official Henkei importer....

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Maybe HD should become our official Henkei importer....
    why limit yourselves to Henkei......
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

nice haul sir. Is the golden 'V' missing from Star Saber or is that a camera thing?
    Yeah, no golden stickers on the front. The figure is a little dirty, and a bit off-white (plus 2 items missing), but Victory Leo is almost mint... even has the missiles on the tree.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Damn I want those 2. But I must say they look bone white, which is always a great thing with these 2 expensive figures.

Not sure if you noticed but Skullcruncher is selling Star Sabre's gun atm
    Thanks for that - I'll have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post

Wow, awesome haul there Griff - especially with Victory Leo and Star Saber, with their boxes too!
    Yep, the more expensive and fancy figures must have packaging to make it a 'complete package' for me to want to spend that much on them... but I was a bit iffy with these two though, as I wasn't too keen to buy them incomplete. But for $400 for the pair, I took the chance, and had to hope I find replacement parts, and not find anything significantly wrong with the toy itself for that price.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Yeah, no golden stickers on the front. The figure is a little dirty, and a bit off-white (plus 2 items missing), but Victory Leo is almost mint... even has the missiles on the tree.

Yep, the more expensive and fancy figures must have packaging to make it a 'complete package' for me to want to spend that much on them... but I was a bit iffy with these two though, as I wasn't too keen to buy them incomplete. But for $400 for the pair, I took the chance, and had to hope I find replacement parts, and not find anything significantly wrong with the toy itself for that price.
    $400 for these 2 figures in today's market is a steal. Not too worried about the SS gun, but the blade is something that would really make the figure stand out.

I went toy hunting today on behalf of someone but didn't manage to find what he wanted. Instead, I managed to nab one of my final Henkeis - Smokescreen!

Henkei Smokescreen MOSC - HKD$300
    Music Label Broadblast MISB (from same shop) - HKD$360

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Vector Prime: You're doing pretty well for someone's who's quit collecting Transformers! Does this mean we can look forward to the pleasure of your company at meets again?
    Hahaha....not this upcoming one unfortunately Gok, maybe in the new year

Henkei Smokescreen MOSC - HKD$300
    Music Label Broadblast MISB (from same shop) - HKD$360
    thats pretty expensive for smokescreen but pretty good for broadblast.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    It's not bad for Smokscreen, roughly AU$40. For his final Henkei, I bet he was willing to pay it And Broad Blast is cheaper than I have seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    I think it's a tad high, but Smokescreen is one of the rarer ones to find. For some reason the Henkeis toward the end of the line is more difficult to find than the earlier ones. Eg, I see quite a few Prowls, Sunstreakers, Sideswipes, Streaks around, but hardly the later ones esp Red Alert, Ratchet, Smokescreen, Cyclonus, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    It's not bad for Smokscreen, roughly AU$40. For his final Henkei, I bet he was willing to pay it And Broad Blast is cheaper than I have seen it.
    It's the final one bar stuff that I don't consider G1 like Henkei Hot Shot, Cheetor, Dinobot(?), which I am of half a mind whether to get. These are all quite cheap at HKD$120-150 though.

This is the cheapest Broadblast I have seen. The most common price range is between HKD$490-580. I was pretty surprised the guy was only asking HKD$399, which he discounted to $360 after some persuasion from me. heh.

from Big W
    Generations W4 Blurr
    Generations W4 Dirge
    PCC W3 Windburn
    PCC W3 Steelshot

and courtesy of ebay
    AM Starscream Box
    an Actionmaster poster
    and a couple of AM partners.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy