Thread: Queadluun Rau Photo Request!

Default Queadluun Rau Photo Request!

Does anyone have a Queadluun Rau that looks like this? If not the Red/blue version is fine too.

I'm modelling one of these for my final CGI assessment. I have a folder of the Bandai 1:144 model references, but none show the hip joints/pelvis clearly. Would someone do me a huge favour and take a robot 'panty shot' photo or two for me? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Does anyone have a Queadluun Rau that looks like this? If not the Red/blue version is fine too.

I'm modelling one of these for my final CGI assessment. I have a folder of the Bandai 1:144 model references, but none show the hip joints/pelvis clearly. Would someone do me a huge favour and take a robot 'panty shot' photo or two for me? Please?
    Yeah I have the red versions of the Yamato Macross Miria version and Damashii Macross Frontier Klan version but the Frontier one is open while the other one is still in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Yeah I have the red versions of the Yamato Macross Miria version and Damashii Macross Frontier Klan version but the Frontier one is open while the other one is still in the box.
    Don't go to too much trouble! The open one is fine, I just need to see the hip assembly - how the legs join on to it. Thanks valkyrie

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Don't go to too much trouble! The open one is fine, I just need to see the hip assembly - how the legs join on to it. Thanks valkyrie
    Ill do that tomorrow sometime.

Yes! Thank you so much for going to the trouble of doing this for me, Those shots are exactly what I needed. Cheers!

No problems........I might take some more saucier pics later on