Thread: Alternators

Default Alternators

I'm looking for swerve and windcharger if anyone has them and no longer wants them I'll gladly take them off of your hands
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Swerve is the rarest of the rare.....

As for Windcharger, mine has a broken arm if you wanted to try fixing.... i just cant be bothered

No thanks it would probably sit there on my shelf for years waiting for me to fix it like my nightscream.

There's around 20 swerves on ebay right now but they are all really expensive. I don't understand the price on it, I don't remember there being a shortage of them when they were released and now they are going for more than mirage, camshaft, rumble and ravage.
    Hunting:

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    No thanks it would probably sit there on my shelf for years waiting for me to fix it like my nightscream.

There's around 20 swerves on ebay right now but they are all really expensive. I don't understand the price on it, I don't remember there being a shortage of them when they were released and now they are going for more than mirage, camshaft, rumble and ravage.

You may not remember the shortage, however it came at the end of the red box period so was definately shortpacked. That and he came with a flame decal that many wanted for their Tracks figure.

Are you strictly after windcharger? just asking coz I've got a binaltech overdrive I could part with...

Picked a windcharger late last week but thanks anyway
    Hunting: