Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New images of PerfectEffect Ejector & Rewinder

I need better pics but I don't think I like their Laserbeak and Buzzsaw.

I have the red & blue Shadow Warriors, but I won't be getting anything more from Perfect Effect. It's not that they're so bad (they're OK), but they're just not good enough. While their robot modes are pretty iconic, their alt modes and transformations are ill-conceived, the plastic quality is average (not everything fits so well), and the QA is poor (2 left hands anyone?)

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    yeah, I agree. The PE stuff is not so nice. I'm not mightily impressed with but I might go pick up PE Rumble and Frenzy tonight since these are coming out and it'd be nice to have 'Classic/Henkei' interpretations of the 'casettes'.
    These just need a coat or two of paint so they look closer to their cartoon counterparts then they really nice representations of themselves.

That said kingbat might be beyond saving, but I'll still try!

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I have the red & blue Shadow Warriors, but I won't be getting anything more from Perfect Effect. It's not that they're so bad (they're OK), but they're just not good enough. While their robot modes are pretty iconic, their alt modes and transformations are ill-conceived, the plastic quality is average (not everything fits so well), and the QA is poor (2 left hands anyone?)
    That's unfortunate, don't know if that's common or just yours. I have the Red & Blue Shadow Warriors too and their quality is among the best of the figures I own. The paint apps are the smallest and most detailed of anything I've seen, moulding detail is great. Plastic seems fine to me (no stress marks, nothing broke, doesn't feel flimsy despite the ridiculously tiny parts sticking out of the back wings/guns. Only downside is the gun/peg for alt mode doesn't hold on too well, but I rarely have them in alt mode anyway.

As you can tell, I was impressed with the little fellas, but not everyone seems to be, so maybe I got a better than average pair?

Anyways, I'll grab the Pink/Black/Blue Ninjas. Just wish that not-Rosanna had a microphone instead of a sword Maybe I'll try and cobble together a custom one.

King-bat doesn't work for me, so I'll probably skip it. At least, he doesn't work as Ratbat. I do quite like the spaceship & trident modes though, so if he goes on sale I may get him as Classics Megatron's personal weapon/scout/guy who brings him tea.

Megatron: Fetch me a cup of tea, Teabat.
    Teabat: One energon lump or two, mighty Megatron?
    Megatron. Two! It's always two you fool! *backhand*

Quote Originally Posted by Oilspill View Post
    Megatron: Fetch me a cup of tea, Teabat.
    Teabat: One energon lump or two, mighty Megatron?
    Megatron. Two! It's always two you fool! *backhand*
    Teabat : No Mighty Megatron! Please don't teabag me!

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    Hahaha. I'm totally going to have to get him now and call him Teabat.

Hahaha. I'm totally going to have to get him now and call him Teabat.
    I'm most getting it for the sword and trident mode - but yes from now on he is the fearsome TEABAT!

Just wish that not-Rosanna had a microphone instead of a sword Maybe I'll try and cobble together a custom one.
    Just try and get it from Lego minifigs - there's a pop star one isnt it? comes with a microphone if I recall correctly...

Hmm Ejector and Rewinder weapons..... gun and katana...... reminds me of Panty and Stocking!!! whehehehehhe
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Hmm Ejector and Rewinder weapons..... gun and katana...... reminds me of Panty and Stocking!!! whehehehehhe
    if we're going to do that... maybe drift should get some custom stockings
    Last edited by kaiden; 22nd November 2010 at 05:23 PM.