Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Beast Wars Parts Wants!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    You might be better off (now that you've played with a loose one) to try and track down a sealed one for posterity.
    Please dude, I'm doing my best to stave off the MISB BW route!
    Seriously, I've come so close to buying sealed examples of figures I've already got but I avoid it for 2 reasons:
    1. I want to at least get 1 of everything loose 1st, just so I then then know in my mind that I've got everything.
    2. I really don't have the money or room to start doing that!

I am looking into possibly replacing him though and just never physically handling him, ever, until I develop telekinesis ala TM2 Blackarachnia.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Please dude, I'm doing my best to stave off the MISB BW route!
    Don't rule it out out of principle. Consider your mental health if you were to damage another one

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Yo dude, when I get my Japan haul back to Oz and next time I'm in Tassie you're welcome to the Transmutate piece that came with 10th Anniversary Rattrap.
    That may be a while away is all.

Also, in the very unlikely event you acquire a pair of loose X-9 barrels please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Yo dude, when I get my Japan haul back to Oz and next time I'm in Tassie you're welcome to the Transmutate piece that came with 10th Anniversary Rattrap.
    That may be a while away is all.

Also, in the very unlikely event you acquire a pair of loose X-9 barrels please let me know.
    Hey G,

You're a gentleman mate.

I'll keep an eye out for some mate, but if you're in Japan I recon you've got the best chances of tracking some down, or another complete figure.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...