Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WFC 10x experience from now to Sunday/Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim
    Anyone else got a headset here?
    Nope. I'd really like to know how to communicate via text in the game. I tried what I thought would be the 'usual keys' (e.g. "T") but to no avail... and I checked the Control Settings Menu and looked at the Instruction Manual but found nothing about it.

Oh yeah, thanks for the advice on playing Conquest - definitely helped build XP. Although sitting at a node while attempting to take it makes you a massive target. It can be quite good if there are no opposing players near the node that you're trying to take, but at other times it's scary when a whole bunch of enemies (all like 20 levels above me of course) SWARM on me and it's like "STACKS ON!!" XD

And of course, my team mates are all trying to be heroes and running off doing their own thing instead of staying together as a team. Anytime I try to shadow a team mate, they just run off and leave me on my lonesome. Reminds me of playing team sports in school... your team gets annihilated by a more coordinated opposing team cos everyone on your side is trying to score a goal on their own. (-_-) If we were like a Micromaster Patrol, our Teamwork and Cooperation would be like 1 (for the occasional kill assist, which always seems to happen by accident rather intent). I'd really like to be able to talk in game to coordinate with other players on my team. Oh, and I can't hear anyone else talking either... does this mean everyone else doesn't have a headset, or does it mean that I need to have a headset connected to hear in-play chatter?

Wish I knew Gok. I have the same problem you have, my teammates running off on their own and leaving me to die a horrible death.
    In the one game I was a teammate with you, I think we tried to stay together and after I got killed, you were left alone and everytime I tried to get to you to coordinate, you'd be dead by the time I got there...
    I agree, I wish I could coordinate with my teammates or even just chat in the lobby but it didn't happen...

Awesome - thanks for the notification.

Previous to the 10x, I was level 18 for all 4.

After this weekend, I maxed out all 4 characters.

Got 75 achievement points too