Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TakTomy TF United Targetmasters Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    can i place an order with you please? :3
    Did you want to get something for 3,000 yen to get the free Targetmaster cos I don't know if I will be spending 70 bucks to get two from the same place.

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    Did you want to get something for 3,000 yen to get the free Targetmaster cos I don't know if I will be spending 70 bucks to get two from the same place.
    sure, but it'll have to be a 'wait and see' since the scans show a rrp of around 2400yen.

sure, but it'll have to be a 'wait and see' since the scans show a rrp of around 2400yen.
    Just a bit of warning... I plan on getting a lot of stuff myself so just a disclaimer that me helping anyone at this point is based on whether I can fit the stuff in my luggage...

That being said, I'm sure my missus will prevent me for spending too much on toys, we're going to Ghibli Museum and Disney Sea as it is... and that is expensive... and I'm also checking out the Kamen Rider and Ultraman movies... so I'm now wondering where my money will mysteriously come from...

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    Just a bit of warning... I plan on getting a lot of stuff myself so just a disclaimer that me helping anyone at this point is based on whether I can fit the stuff in my luggage...

That being said, I'm sure my missus will prevent me for spending too much on toys, we're going to Ghibli Museum and Disney Sea as it is... and that is expensive... and I'm also checking out the Kamen Rider and Ultraman movies... so I'm now wondering where my money will mysteriously come from...
    Awesome! the Ghibli Museum. I'd love to visit that.

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...haywire/20292/

They're meant to partner with Generations Blurr, Scourge and Kup.

Anyone going to do a group order of these? I wouldn't mind getting them early, as they say they will be damn expensive in the after market for being so exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Anyone going to do a group order of these? I wouldn't mind getting them early, as they say they will be damn expensive in the after market for being so exclusive.
    how do you do group orders for Toys R Us Japan & Bic Camera Store & Yodobashi Store exclusives?

how do you do group orders for Toys R Us Japan & Bic Camera Store & Yodobashi Store exclusives?
    That I don't know

OH man... interesting idea... if it werent for the exclusivity- these will be damn expensive.

Are these guys just pcc minicons? - just use those instead?

True, but they will have a different paint scheme