Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TakTomy TF United Targetmasters Campaign

Bought an Earth Mode Megatron from TF:U and a Ez Legends blind pack to make the 3,000 yen at TRU and got my Recoil today. Not a Minicon I recognize so yeah!
    There were heaps so hoping there will still be one or two at the Nagoya Bic Camera when I get there.
    Oddly enough, the TRU staff didn't know about this til I asked about it. They sent me to the Service Centre and the staff there gave me my TargetMicron.

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    There were heaps so hoping there will still be one or two at the Nagoya Bic Camera when I get there.
    Fingers crossed!

That's a serious dollar-to-weight ratio. Though probably not as much as Dino-cassettes.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    That's a serious dollar-to-weight ratio. Though probably not as much as Dino-cassettes.
    Not yet that is...

It probably won't ever reach the same lofty prices, but if they remain scarce, who knows what's possible (I'm currently looking at a Armada Micron Fire Saber set of 3 minicons and that's $100+ )

Went to Nagoya BIC Camera and grabbed a TF: A Black Out and a RoTF Keychain to make the 3,000 yen again and got TargetMicron! There were heaps there so 10 to a shop may not be accurate.