Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 223237383940414243 LastLast

Thread: December Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    My last acquistions for the year were RTS Legends Prime, Megatron and Starscream. Really pleased with all three of them.
    Did you manage to get the painted-head Starscream? Just curious to see if the unpainted one is still circulating.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Arrow

Acquisitions so far in Japan, TF or otherwise:
    Predaking - Transformers 2010 Reissue
    Chromia - Galaxy Force
    Rodimus - TF: Animated
    Mic Sounders Jyusan Se - Yuushya-Oh GaoGaiGar
    Kamen Rider Kuuga Rising Mighty - Figuarts
    Kamen Rider Kuuga Pegasus Form - Figuarts
    Kamen Rider Kiva Emperor Form - Figuarts

And today 01/01/2011
    I got: Megatron Earth Mode - Transformers United
    Ez Legends Jetfire - Transformers ROTF
    TargetMicron TRU exclusive!!!!
    For those asking why I got the Ez Legends, TRU is having the New Year Sale and Megs was like 2,797 yen. Below what I needed so no choice. Ah well.

Sorry put this in the wrong thread earlier so i moved to the correct thread. Picked up Skullgrin today and for a late chrissie present i got WFC Optimus, B/Bee, Megatron and Soundwave, Dirge, Blurr, Drift, Thrust, Darmount and Red Alert. Loving these Generations line.

I finally caved and bought Skullgrin and Thunderwing yesterday. Caved I mean spending money I don't really have. Saw WFC Cliff as well, nearly bought, but didn't have enough money.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Did you manage to get the painted-head Starscream? Just curious to see if the unpainted one is still circulating.
    I think I might be the first to see them at a store that wasn't a Toys R Us. The store (Toy Kingdom) had three Starscreams and all had painted heads.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    ... today, I found not just 1, but TWO of the very rare Japanese exclusive "Goodbye" giftsets. I was just blown away. Too shocked to talk. After spending half an hour inspecting them, I bought them, not 1 but TWO!

Seriously!! Ok whats the address of this shop?? I'm on the way to the airport right now!! That is amazing HD, huge congratulations - seeing these both in this condition gives me hope I can get these sets one day!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post

Seriously!! Ok whats the address of this shop?? I'm on the way to the airport right now!! That is amazing HD, huge congratulations - seeing these both in this condition gives me hope I can get these sets one day!!
    Thanks man! I never thought I would get them, but never did try to gun for them in the first place because I just thought it would be too impossible to find a set in a condition that I'm happy with. Seriously, all the sets I've come across in the past 10 years of collecting have been in dismal and disappointing condition, box-wise. This was a really unexpected find for me, and I'm very happy about it!

Hehe about a week late, but here are the TF Christmas and Boxing Day pressies I got for myself:

Cheap $8 Scouts from Kmart Sale

Generations Cliffy and Thunderwing $22.80 each from Target sale

Bought another $8 Windcharger to open and Firetrap since it was cheap. Also bought a $5 TF Mystery Bag from Kmart.

Finally my long awaited TF Animated Almanac Vol.2 from Book Depository - very good service, arrived just before Xmas eve.

TS3 Lego Soldiers on sale and new TF 5-pack Legends from Big W.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by robwin1974 View Post
    My Dec pick-ups are:

Blue Bacchus MIB - with unapplied sticker sheet - planning to send scans to reprolabels to see if they can make them so I can have some spare. Box was pretty beat up but the toy itself was immaculate
    2x Arcee Delicate Warriors
    Japanese Galaxy Shuttle to go with my italian galaxy shuttle
    Countdown so I can display one of the galaxy shuttles as launching
    Go-Shooter - just need a minerva/minelba now!
    Games of Deception Botcon - just need a Classics TRU Darkwind now!
    2nd set of Boss Coffee PVCs - my contact sent me all his spares so I have a few extras.
    Some random G1s to fill in gaps, Punch, Sandstorm, Springer, Broadside etc.

Pics will come as I am currently overseas and work this month was pretty busy. Although they will come next week in Jan.

Regards
    Robert
    Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Wow!
    That's one insane haul there Rob and here I was about to say "Pics or it didn't happen".
    Hope your enjoying being over seas and I, like others, look forward greatly to those future pics!
    My pics of the main items I bought. The photo of the Boss Coffee transformers are spare.

I got the Blue Bacchus off a guy in Sydney who was selling a lot of his colection. I picked up a Grand Max, Jap Fort Max and will be picking up a Light Foot, Buster and Hydra off him as well.

Regards
    Robert

Damn you are lucky. I bet you scored a bargain on them, suppose you just gotta know people.