Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Melbourne Shops - Potential TF Stockists

From the picture I see blaster, some masterpieces, what looks like some end of the line energon figures, movie stuff and kre-o's. i might head down there next week. I doubt that they'll have anything I'm currently hunting but it will be fun to have a look.

How were the prices?
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Some that didn't show up well or you just cant see in the shots were the THS hybrid style convoy in the big side window, there was also a g1 motormaster and hotspot in the glass cabinets at the front. Further in they had another Primus with Unicron head and some Japanese Armada items (I only recognised megatron though).

They didn't have opening hours clearly up that I could see, but they have said to me previously that they are basicly open when the mall is open. For the upcoming week I would think that any day except Tuesday is a good bet, but maybe give them a call?

gonna try and head there today!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Do not go on Sundays... Joint is closed drove 55min for nothing
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    Do not go on Sundays... Joint is closed drove 55min for nothing
    Damn, that really sucks man

Do all stars comics have some good prices OR good Transformers stuff? I have emailed them and they said they have a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Do all stars comics have some good prices OR good Transformers stuff? I have emailed them and they said they have a few.
    Best to go in yourself to look, but the prices are fairly steep.

Just so you know its not actually their stock, they are just selling them in store for one of their friends. So you probably wont be able to haggle of the prices
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Went to Toy Zone on Saturday. Pretty standard opening hours, and I'm surprised anyone thought it would be open Sunday.

But! We need to selfishly keep this place our secret. It is amazing and not just for Transformers either. Didn't even have an issue with the prices mostly, and I want to take advantage of that before it's to late.

There's also two places in the Melbourne CBD (One Stop Anime--Level 3, next to the HJ's on Bourke St: Not the biggest range (mostly Encore stuff), and seem to be a little expensive, but almost everything had at least 20% off, Huge range of Nendoroids and the like).

The other one was just some little anime figure shop in that centre on Bourke St, after Russell St (cannot remember the name, but Ramenya is the restaurant down the bottom. Seemed pretty expensive, with a fairly average range. Lots of MPs, and a 3rd party Hegemon for $180. MP Grimlock was $399 for example.

I need a few encores. Is it hard to find?