Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Melbourne Shops - Potential TF Stockists

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post

Anime specalist stores

Shop 22 / 113 Bourke St
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    This is in the Paramount Shopping Centre or otherwise known as the Anime specalist store, Shop 22 / 113 Bourke St
    That should be:

Shop 22, Paramount Retail Centre, 108 Bourke St

113 doesn't exist along that street. The shop is all the way at the back of the centre if you enter from Bourke St.

Yup just went there today, and everything is marked up to the point where its scalping prices. All the masterpieces were $400 odd (Grimlock, Megatron, etc). Some movie toys, DOTM year of the dragon optimus prime, Ultimate optimus prime, ROTF optimus prime leaderclass etc but didnt catch the price for these.

Also at One Stop Anime, they have a 20-30% off sale, saw encore skylynx, sunstorm but that was about it.

Did one stop have any good prices with the sale on?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Skylynx was $130 now $100. Cant remember sunstorm but maybe $70-$100.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    If you live in Melbourne why not just go check it out yourself instead of wanting exact prices on every item from posters and asking the same sort of questions again and again?

No, I wanted a brief description of price ranges to know what to expect. I'm heading up there this week.

Went to Just Collectables in Mount Waverley (3 Windsor Ave, opposite Jordanville Station) - he's got a few reissues/encores/etc, including a couple of 'book style' Steppers, a Jazz, a brown Hound repaint, a couple of Skylinx's ($135), and a Metroplex ($99). I'm no kind of expert on KO's so completely unable to vouch for authenticity. He's got heaps more of the same out the back of his store too, some big animated figures, a couple of titanium series Rodiumus Convoys (the black one - ?SG? I'm not too sure), a couple of MP ghost Starscreams, some ROTF double packs, and a MISB, very new and shiny Walther P-38 in a pack that looks like a KO Megatron - the box sort of looks like a TF box but didn't appear to have any identifying markings such as names or faction symbol, and the gun handle was brown. It did have all the accessories that come with Megs in the box. I forgot the price on it though.

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Went to Just Collectables in Mount Waverley (3 Windsor Ave, opposite Jordanville Station) - he's got a few reissues/encores/etc, including a couple of 'book style' Steppers, a Jazz, a brown Hound repaint, a couple of Skylinx's ($135), and a Metroplex ($99). I'm no kind of expert on KO's so completely unable to vouch for authenticity. He's got heaps more of the same out the back of his store too, some big animated figures, a couple of titanium series Rodiumus Convoys (the black one - ?SG? I'm not too sure), a couple of MP ghost Starscreams, some ROTF double packs, and a MISB, very new and shiny Walther P-38 in a pack that looks like a KO Megatron - the box sort of looks like a TF box but didn't appear to have any identifying markings such as names or faction symbol, and the gun handle was brown. It did have all the accessories that come with Megs in the box. I forgot the price on it though.
    Doesn't sound too bad.

I went to Boronia today to check out ToyZone, worth the 2 hour train trip. Manage to get their hours. They're open Tuesday to Saturday from 10am, my mind kind of slip here, so to be on the safe side, I'll say until 5 Tuesday to Friday and 4 on Saturday. Managed to pick up Steamhammer and Blast-Off (from K-mart)

I had a chat with the owners and they say they can special order stuff by request and they're setting up a website that will ship items out.

Good stuff, I went there about 2 weeks ago & picked up an Energon Slegde and Legends Cybertron Sunstorm. Wish they had a bit more in Transformers but the stuff they have there is awesome.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot