what about that shop under eaglemont station
    Toys 'n' Stuff
    60 SilverdaleRd
    Eaglemont
    ONLY OPEN Fri 12-4pm and Sat 1:30-3pm

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    No Toys R' Us in the city anymore....
    what's the closest to recommend??
    Northland (Preston), High Point (maribyrnong) and Chadstone depending on where you are.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Awesome job Paul!

Toys 'n' Stuff
    60 SilverdaleRd
    Eaglemont
    ONLY OPEN Fri 12-4pm and Sat 1:30-3pm
    Whats that place like? i've bought of him before, but i've never seen his shop.

Will update with these suggestions tomorrow. Keep 'em coming.

Dirtydigger, not sure about dropping Comics R Us off the list, poor service aside they are one of the few shops in the city that have second hand classic TFs (although overpriced).

Quote Originally Posted by turtle boy View Post
    Whats that place like? i've bought of him before, but i've never seen his shop.
    Dunno. He gave me his card at Sandown.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Dunno. He gave me his card at Sandown.
    Generalyl speaking, exorbitant prices. Very hard to go thru him and not feel as u would do better on eBay.

It's just under Eaglemont Train Stn. Never been there but a couple of us here has e.g. STL and i am assuming TheDirtyDigger/Borge?

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    It's just under Eaglemont Train Stn. Never been there but a couple of us here has e.g. STL and i am assuming TheDirtyDigger/Borge?

His shop has got a decent range of non-TF stuff.
    He does sell some original G1 stuff occasionally but, like he was trying to do at Sandown and he does on eBay, he sells KO's without saying they are KO's.

He also sells KO's of militaria and tries to pass them off as authentic as well as can be attested by his neg feedbacks on his eBay account.

Default I've been to Eaglemont!

I found out about that collectables store under eaglemont station through their ebay ads.

Anyhow, I went there a couple months back with my gf and needless to say, if you're a tf fan it's definitely not the cheapest of places. The store owner is female (and no, don't get any ideas LOL trust me) and she mainly has g1 reissues, masterpiece figs and KO MISB dinobots/metroplex/mirage at "here's-my-life-savings" prices. There was a loose incomplete original g1 prime, tailgate and camshaft ($60 LOL) if I remember correctly.

I'm not a star wars fan, but damn she had a crapload amongst heaps of other pop culture stuff (mostly figs). Definitely drop in if you have 10 mins to spare and are in the neighbourhood. It's a small store though.

Hope this answers some queries!

She's atually the sister of the owner.... his view on KO's is "they have to be made in the factory, so they are official"..... went right through it with him one day and each time i revealled some more detailed knowledge as a collector he changed his story....

and the prime is a KO.... came from a damaged box....

sometimes he has some good real stuff... i still haven't opened the MISB G2 Ramjet and other G2 gobots and cyberjets i got from him a couple of years ago

i just noticed this thread! i have some feedback about gardenvale collectables, i mentioned seeing masterpiece megatron there in the sightings thread a little while ago. the staff are incredibly rude! very much an attitude that our very being there was a great inconvenience and that we were not worth their time, even though my fiance bought some vintage magazines. i won't be going there again, or dealing with them on ebay.