Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FansProject Aerial Appendage Kits back in stock at RK

I was going to wait to get these so I can order a few more items together with more funds this week- but damn it went so quick- over 70 sold in a day... just ordered 1 along with a breacher.

I think alot of people are stocking up multiples from what I've read elsewhere- as soon as this news hit. Is this a second run or a "warehouse find"? because other sites seem to have had a bit of stock aswell. But it seems too small of a batch to be an actual re-release.

Atleast with this one I can replace the crushed box one I got from TFSource... which I paid at double the price...

Yeah, it was 150 when they first announced it 2 days ago, and there's 45 left now. Anyone slightly interested should not wait.

Thx heaps for the heads-up on that. just picked up mine.

Thanks guys. Ordered a set robot kingdom. Just got back from then toy shops and bought superior Maximus misb for hkd$398... Woohoo!

good thing kup sold me his coz he prefers the "snowman" version got it much much cheaper then hehehehe- cheaper than this current price...

Now you just know there's prolly a scalper who ordered in RK from 150 to 45 in just a few moments... hmmmm better get your gear up if you want this upgrade kit. as everyone has said it's not as great as Not Bruticus but it a definite improvement to the Superion Max mould.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Yeah, it was 150 when they first announced it 2 days ago, and there's 45 left now. Anyone slightly interested should not wait.
    Hi Jay how did u find out abt the stock amount they have? I didn't see that anaywhere when i order?

Quote Originally Posted by lhec View Post
    Hi Jay how did u find out abt the stock amount they have? I didn't see that anaywhere when i order?
    There is a little trick to find out.

Put some insane amount in the Quantity box, say 10,000, and add it to cart. It will then say up on the top right of the screen.

"Sorry: "Transformers Aerial Team Appendage Add-On Kit. Restock," has only 37 pcs in stock.
    Do you need to order the rest 37 pcs in stock?"

Quote Originally Posted by lhec View Post
    Go to the add item to cart but add like 9999, then it will tell you how many pieces are left.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Do you need to order the rest 37 pcs in stock?"
    wish pocket was that deep... thanks fo the heads up guys.

just checked someone bought the last 37(when i check yesterday arvo)...ok now who was it...