Thread: Custom: Universe Blaster

Default Custom: Universe Blaster

I really dislike the Cybertron Soundwave/Blaster figure. I can never get the jet mode right (so much so that when a Cyb. Blaster arrived in perfect jet mode I resolved to never transform it), there's a huge backpack and chicken legs. For Blaster I thought the spikes on his feet, spiky knees and face made him look 'evil'.

So here's this, made from a junker Blaster and a complete one. I removed/cut off all the plane bits (wing backpack, cockpit kibble from his arms), removed the spiky bits and beefed up his legs by combining the junker and complete legs (each leg has a thick half and a thin half: from the four legs I was able to make two good ones).

There are still remnants of the wing backpack but I like to think it is a radio transmitter/gun holder.

His head is from G1 Twin Twist. He's bigger than a deluxe but smaller than a voyager.

Attachment 3054

Attachment 3055

Attachment 3056

Now the bad news: it doesn't have a recognisable alt mode. Sure it can transform, but into what is anyone's guess. I made this primarily for the robot mode, so I can live with it. These were taken before I started repainting it.

Attachment 3051

Attachment 3052

PKE meter?

a drunken mess?

will this be a guess what it transforms into thread now Snaketales? heheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    a drunken mess?
    how did you know I had been drinking when I made that alt mode?
    You been spying on me???

looks good, I also never liked this look for blaster so never bought one, but yours looks better then the hasbro version!

Could be a jetpack, either with over-the-shoulder straps or under-the-arms hand controls.

Add some wheels and a spoiler and you'd get Fastlane's altmode.

A couple of short legs and you'd have Hun-Grrr.